ADVERTISEMENT

Why all the character attacks on Walz and Harris by the right?

Why do some of you guys waste your time with idiots?

MAGA morons are scum. And proud of it.

Stop validating their otherwise pointless existence.
Some of them used to be intelligent posters, but you're right it's pretty pointless arguing with people who refuse to even acknowledge that they might have been mislead when presented with evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Bc their character is ass. Drunk driving, stolen valor, sleeping her way to the top, etc.. it's a ticket of self destruction and fraud.

• Haha

Sometimes I wonder what it would look like if everyone just started shunning some of them. Would they get bored, lash out, just high five with other MAGAs or just come back with a new name to sneak interactions.

On here? I don't. They're not serious people. They present their arguments (or evidence) for their position but fail to play by the rules of actual serious intellectual engagement when discussing said ideas.

They're like flies. Just annoyances.

Note: I'm not saying all conservative posters are this way. MAGAs specifically seem to be prone to this behavior.

Last edited:
Bc their character is ass. Drunk driving, stolen valor, sleeping her way to the top, etc.. it's a ticket of self destruction and fraud.
Please explain and rationalize this.

Reactions: RileyHawk
You forfeited that sort of argumentation when you tethered yourselves to Trump. Character no longer matters in the era of Trump.

All the opposition has to do is point at Trump's rap sheet.

Why would you even bother? You look like hypocritical idiots.
because Donald Trump lives and thrives in the political mud

and he needs to make it seem like everyone is as dirty as he is

Reactions: gohawks50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT