ADVERTISEMENT

Why do the propaganda networks

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Both right and left fox msnbc CNN think this next election is even going to be remotely close. Down ballot races say otherwise, and men deciding women are on par with livestock. Yep I want a bunch of white males deciding when women should have children. Do yo u think women will except this I don't.

Both right and left fox msnbc CNN think this next election is even going to be remotely close. Down ballot races say otherwise, and men deciding women are on par with livestock. Yep I want a bunch of white males deciding when women should have children. Do yo u think women will except this I don't.

All indications are that it will be close.

If every eligible voter would vote, this would be a landslide. They won't so it won't. Voter turnout/apathy is pathetic.

Because with a 2 party system it's always close.

A landslide is getting 53% of the popular vote. (Obama 2008) Have to go all the way back to Reagan in 1984 (59%) for anything close to "referendum" type numbers.

Joe got 51.3% last time FWIW....is he in a stronger position this time v Trump?

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I may be in the minority, but the real ballot issue that has my attention this year is the need for increased skills in the English language for our citizens.

It is unexceptable.

i-see-what-you-did-there-neil-tyson-go4uq8rw8whz9fyp.gif

NBC, CBS and ABC all lean left. Not only how they cover issues but what issues they decide to cover.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
Stop watching the propaganda networks.

I'm not even really watching them. OP is complaining that the propaganda networks are saying it will be probably be close. They propaganda networks are wrong on a lot of things but they arn't wrong on that one.

I'm not even really watching them. OP is complaining that the propaganda networks are saying it will be probably be close. They propaganda networks are wrong on a lot of things but they arn't wrong on that one.
I know what OP is saying. He also gave a reason why he thinks they’re wrong. Since you watch them, why do you think they’re right? Especially when we’re going to be seeing abortion on many of the ballots?

I know what OP is saying. He also gave a reason why he thinks they’re wrong. Since you watch them, why do you think they’re right? Especially when we’re going to be seeing abortion on many of the ballots?

I don't watch them but they are right because the polls indicate it will be close and past history has shown us that all recent elections are close.

Reagan is the last president to collect more than 55% of the popular vote.

What red state is Biden going to flip? North Carolina, maybe? It wasn't that long ago when Iowa voted for Obama. Now there's almost no chance a 34 count felon will NOT win it. Red states are growing more red so it all comes down to 3-5 swing states, again.

If there was an initiative to make abortion the law of the land AND vote for Trump, Trump would win the election. That's how screwed up our populace is.

Because with a 2 party system it's always close.

A landslide is getting 53% of the popular vote. (Obama 2008) Have to go all the way back to Reagan in 1984 (59%) for anything close to "referendum" type numbers.

Joe got 51.3% last time FWIW....is he in a stronger position this time v Trump?
He should be but he isn't. I must be the insane one because I think he has done a much better job than Obama did and if Obama was POTUS right now, Trump couldn't beat him. I have never seen a POTUS get LESS credit than Joe.

If every eligible voter would vote, this would be a landslide. They won't so it won't. Voter turnout/apathy is pathetic.
2012 wants it talking points back. Dems don’t want high turnout in 2024 and every poll indicates that Trump does way better when Registered Voters are included compared to when it’s just Likely Voters.

I don't know if they will except this, but the majority will not accept it.

He should be but he isn't. I must be the insane one because I think he has done a much better job than Obama did and if Obama was POTUS right now, Trump couldn't beat him. I have never seen a POTUS get LESS credit than Joe.
I think he doesn't get credit because the big things that are consistently on the news aren't really directly his fault but he still is currently in charge.
Ukraine and Gaza Wars aren't his fault but I think the U.S. public is kind of over funding or being involved in any war where we aren't directly attacked first.
The border I'll give him some credit on with trying to come up with a bill or two but for 3 years it was getting bad.
Inflation on gas, groceries, and housing could be corporate greed and from Covid so it may not even matter who is prez but as of now it's currently him.

He's done some good with the student loans and other things but the big things that people care about have happened with him there. That's why I think he doesn't get credit. JMO.

I think he doesn't get credit because the big things that are consistently on the news aren't really directly his fault but he still is currently in charge.
Ukraine and Gaza Wars aren't his fault but I think the U.S. public is kind of over funding or being involved in any war where we aren't directly attacked first.
The border I'll give him some credit on with trying to come up with a bill or two but for 3 years it was getting bad.
Inflation on gas, groceries, and housing could be corporate greed and from Covid so it may not even matter who is prez but as of now it's currently him.

He's done some good with the student loans and other things but the big things that people care about have happened with him there. That's why I think he doesn't get credit. JMO.
It’s also hard to give him credit when for 3+ years we’ve been consistently told he’s senile, has dementia, etc…and we just treat that as a fact.

Reactions: nelly02
2012 wants it talking points back. Dems don’t want high turnout in 2024 and every poll indicates that Trump does way better when Registered Voters are included compared to when it’s just Likely Voters.

You're crazy if you think that. Why else would the republican party be trying so hard to make it more difficult to vote?

Vote democrat in 2024 so Trump has to go to (another) trial.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
I have no issues on the next election, so i'll throw mine to the gals.

Reactions: Jan Itor
Yep I want a bunch of white males deciding when women should have children. Do yo u think women will except this I don't.
Yes, a lot of them do/will. All the ones that go to church - and there are still a bunch of them - still see it as "murder" and a huge sin. They don't see it as "controlling women" as much as they see it as doing God's work and standing up for the unborn. And they feel strongly enough to vote the way they do in spite of trump himself being a lifelong sinner.

Yes, a lot of them do/will. All the ones that go to church - and there are still a bunch of them - still see it as "murder" and a huge sin. They don't see it as "controlling women" as much as they see it as doing God's work and standing up for the unborn. And they feel strongly enough to vote the way they do in spite of trump himself being a lifelong sinner.
Well Texas isn't Penna, the last election women carried Penna for the dems, Gov, Pa House, Senate, 1 Senator and the Pa supreme court. Yes, they were pissed off and showed it.

Last edited:
What red state is Biden going to flip? North Carolina, maybe? It wasn't that long ago when Iowa voted for Obama. Now there's almost no chance a 34 count felon will NOT win it. Red states are growing more red so it all comes down to 3-5 swing states, again.

If there was an initiative to make abortion the law of the land AND vote for Trump, Trump would win the election. That's how screwed up our populace is.
First off biden doesn t have to flip a state trump does. Abortion isn t winning trump any votes maybe a few nut jobs. Red states getting a deeper red? Only in states that are losing population. Red states with growing populations more blue every yr. A couple more cycles texas will flip then bye bye republican party. The Republicans know this. They have been governing in the minority for yrs and it's getting worse for them. They are desperate to keep power. Only way is a authoritarian gov so they can rule in the minority.

Ratings. They have to keep it in question until the last minute. It does nothing for them if it's a foregone conclusion.

It’s also hard to give him credit when for 3+ years we’ve been consistently told he’s senile, has dementia, etc…and we just treat that as a fact.
We've also been told he's a mastermind who is playing 4D chess... pulling the strings in a criminal organization, with the justice system, etc. Wish MAGAs would decide if he's old and senile or a mastermind so we know where things stand.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Obama was better. When Obama was president during covid, he sent Biden to Detroit to fix it.
You are insane (your words) if you think Joe > Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT