ADVERTISEMENT

Why Does Russia Want Trump to Win The Election?

Didn't the government offer a shit ton of money to anyone that can actually prove it?

And then pooty backed harris.
So, Putin says he backs Harris while making fun of her laugh and to you it's just that simple right? Putin says he backs Harris and regardless of everything else going on around that statement and any context at all, as long as he explicitly says it... it must be true.

I bet telemarketers just love you

So, Putin says he backs Harris while making fun of her laugh and to you it's just that simple right? Putin says he backs Harris and regardless of everything else going on around that statement and any context at all, as long as he explicitly says it... it must be true.

Take a breath.

Putin endorsed cackles.
Falling for the "russia collusion" and "russian disinformation" again I see, how many times will this make? At least 4.
Keep believing everything the mainstream media tells you to believe. 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
He didn't back Harris. You need to go watch the footage. Putin and everyone on that Russian propaganda show were laughing when they said that. Did the joke go right over your head?
His marching orders from comrade were to come away from that propaganda show saying Putin supports Kamala.

Why Does Russia Want Trump to Win The Election?​

Chris Farley Idk GIF

One thing Putin is not is dumb. He knows his support for a presidential candidate lowers their approval rating. Useful idiots will take his support as genuine.

He didn't back Harris. You need to go watch the footage. Putin and everyone on that Russian propaganda show were laughing when they said that. Did the joke go right over your head?
You are expecting me the account for nuance and context.........

Inject bleach sir.

Answer to OPs title is that Trump is unlikely to tell Ukraine to reject a peace deal that precludes NATO expansion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT