ADVERTISEMENT

Why doesn’t a House Dem make a motion to vacate?

Then the Dems own the ensuing chaos. Much better to let the incompetent GOP demonstrate day after day after day after day after...well, you get it...that they simply can't govern. That's beginning to resonate with some voters.
This.

Lets leave the ridiculousness for the circus freaks

When the “moderates” came on here and tried blaming the dems for Mccarthy’s ouster, i mentioned that those same people would clutch pearls because the dems are getting involved in republican business. I could only imagine the outcry if a dem did what OP suggests.

A dem cant fart without a “moderate” telling us why its bad for the country. See thread about a post on Bidens X account

This.

Lets leave the ridiculousness for the circus freaks

When the “moderates” came on here and tried blaming the dems for Mccarthy’s ouster, i mentioned that those same people would clutch pearls because the dems are getting involved in republican business. I could only imagine the outcry if a dem did what OP suggests.

A dem cant fart without a “moderate” telling us why its bad for the country. See thread about a post on Bidens X account
I'd rather have McCarthy in the seat than Johnson. Oh well...

I get it.

you would have gotten your preference had it not been for those pesky dems.
I understand that the D's had no obligation to save McCarthy. Just think he's more practical than Johnson and willing to cut a deal (which is why the Gaetz 8 shit canned him)...better chance Ukraine $$$ got through with him than Johnson. Oh well.

I understand that the D's had no obligation to save McCarthy. Just think he's more practical than Johnson and willing to cut a deal (which is why the Gaetz 8 shit canned him)...better chance Ukraine $$$ got through with him than Johnson. Oh well.
Just like faulty blaming the dems for him not being able to vote for the guy on the november ballot that has the best chance of defeating his number one concern , the dems fvck up not funding ukraine, with or without a border deal.

I get it. The dems cant get out of their own way for allowing republicans to republican.

Just like faulty blaming the dems for him not being able to vote for the guy on the november ballot that has the best chance of defeating his number one concern , the dems fvck up not funding ukraine, with or without a border deal.

I get it. The dems cant get out of their own way for allowing republicans to republican.
ok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT