ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't Jared and Ivanka...

They’ve cut ties with Donald. If Jared loaned Donald money it would be with a wicked interest rate and the keys to Mar A Lago.

Maybe because it’s not his money to give to Donald?

Are you guys under the impression that the Saudis just gave Jared two billion dollars to keep for himself?
They didn’t give it him for his demonstrated skills in wealth management. What restrictions are on the money?
Weird that Jared getting $2 billion at all doesn’t move the needle for you.

They didn’t give it him for his demonstrated skills in wealth management. What restrictions are on the money?
I have no idea what the restrictions are. All I know is that he is managing their investments for them. The $2 billion still belongs to the Saudis.

Reactions: Scruddy
Like the Saudi's need Jared's sound financial advice. Weird how they chose him out of all of the financial managers in the world.
Be that as it may, my point is that the 2 billion dollars still belongs to the Saudis and not to Jared.

Do you at least understand that point?

Reactions: Scruddy
Donny is about to rake in 4 billion off truth social lol

It will be interesting to see how he chooses to deal with the lockup provision. The smart thing would be to transfer enough shares to an immediate family member cover the the judgement and file for an appeal. The only question would be does Don trust any immediate family members enough to transfer 500 million in shares.

Like the Saudi's need Jared's sound financial advice. Weird how they chose him out of all of the financial managers in the world.
Is $2 billion a large investment for the Saudi’s? It’s like me playing a $5 dollar slot machine with having a chance at better odds. Nothing to see here.

Be that as it may, my point is that the 2 billion dollars still belongs to the Saudis and not to Jared.

Do you at least understand that point?
I understand the point, but do you understand he's probably not managing their money out of the goodness of his heart? I'm sure he's making some serious cash in this weird scenario.

Of course he’s charging them a management fee. That’s sort of the point of an investment firm.
It is just a weird situation, for sure. That's a hefty investment in a virtual start-up, and I'm guessing there's more from where that came from, for whatever reason that might pop up. Jared and the killer Prince seem very cozy.

Reactions: sabula
Donny is about to rake in 4 billion off truth social lol
That's good, because that's probably where his fines will end up for all of his criminal activities. That's what you have to do when you lose multiple court cases and are fined nearly a half billion dollars (with more millions to come) and you have no money to pay it. You sell your assets. I see him circling down the financial drain right now. Too bad.

Last edited:
I have no idea what the restrictions are. All I know is that he is managing their investments for them. The $2 billion still belongs to the Saudis.
Minus his bigly fees for "managing" the money.

That's good, because that's probably where his fines will end up for all of his criminal activities.
I have no doubt that the left will continue to lie and abuse the legal system to go after trump. Agreed.

I have no doubt that the left will continue to lie and abuse the legal system to go after trump. Agreed.
That's what criminals do everyday scruffy when caught. They blame the police for arresting them. It's their fault. I'm innocent... it's those damn cops. Every criminal's excuse. Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Me: I have no doubt the left will behave this way

Sabula: that's what criminals do scruddy

Amazing lol

Me: I have no doubt the left will behave this way

Sabula: that's what criminals do scruddy

Amazing lol
Federal prosecutors, state district attorneys, the fbi, the justice department... everybody's arresting trump. Cuz he's a criminal. Multiple cases, multiple situations, he's been a criminal in every one of them. It's just now he got caught and he's paying the piper. And trying to blame everybody else except for himself, the criminal. Remember, that's what criminals do, blame everybody but themselves. A half a billion $$ dollars in fines with more to come. Accountability is a bitch scruffy. He is just not used to being held accountable. Now he is so he falls back to his two go-to moves, lying, and claiming he's a victim, again it's what all criminals do. I'm surprised you can't see that, since he's been doing it every time, for dozens of years. Have a good day.

Federal prosecutors, state district attorneys, the fbi, the justice department... everybody's arresting trump. Cuz he's a criminal. Multiple cases, multiple situations, he's been a criminal in every one of them. It's just now he got caught and he's paying the piper. And trying to blame everybody else except for himself, the criminal. Remember, that's what criminals do, blame everybody but themselves. A half a billion $$ dollars in fines with more to come. Accountability is a bitch scruffy. He is just not used to being held accountable. Now he is so he falls back to his two go-to moves, lying, and claiming he's a victim, again it's what all criminals do. Have a good day.
Nah, you lying. Trump never even had a fraud trial lol

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
As well as Allen Weisselberg and his office of criminal shysters. They say hello from prison. Taking the rap for the boss and head of the company.

That's hilarious, head meet sand. Leticia James and the state of New York say hello.
How did I know I was gonna need to mansplain this to you..

Trump never had a trial to determine if he was guilty of fraud. There was no presumption of innocence. A leftist activist who literally only campaigned on prosecuting Trump arbitrarily determined he was guilty and he had a "hearing" to hear how much they were going to extort from him (and their penalty is also a clear violation of the 8th ammendment). So no, there was no trial to determine whether or not Trump was guilty of fraud all that said. Hell, the bank said they weren't defrauded and wanted to keep doing business with him even 😅😂😂

How did I know I was gonna need to mansplain this to you..

Trump never had a trial to determine if he was guilty of fraud. There was no presumption of innocence. A leftist activist who literally only campaigned on prosecuting Trump arbitrarily determined he was guilty and he had a "hearing" to hear how much they were going to extort from him (and their penalty is also a clear violation of the 8th ammendment). So no, there was no trial to determine whether or not Trump was guilty of fraud all that said. Hell, the bank said they weren't defrauded and wanted to keep doing business with him even 😅😂😂
Wow, good job defending the cult leader with inaccuracies and non-truths. The point still stands, criminals lie and offer excuses. That's exactly what Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser did. Fact. His business' Chief Operating Officer is in prison for financial misdeeds. Lying DonnieSexualAbuser's's been fined almost a half a billion dollars for his and his companies financial misdeeds. I guess you forgot those things and instead want to play the, oh he's a poor persecuted innocent guy card. That's hilarious, but typical. How soon till he sells Mar-A-Lago to get his more hundreds of millions of dollars in fines paid up? Yeah, that's the sign of an innocent man. 🤣🤣

Wow, good job defending the cult leader with inaccuracies and non-truths. The point still stands, criminals lie and offer excuses. That's exactly what Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser did. Fact. His business' Chief Operating Officer is in prison for financial misdeeds. Lying DonnieSexualAbuser's's been fined almost a half a billion dollars for his and his companies financial misdeeds. I guess you forgot those things and instead want to play the, oh he's a poor persecuted innocent guy card. That's hilarious, but typical. How soon till he sells Mar-A-Lago to get his more hundreds of millions of dollars in fines paid up? Yeah, that's the sign of an innocent man. 🤣🤣
So you admit there was no fraud trial? Good. Small improvements, sabby. I honestly didn't read all of that incoherent screeching at the end though. Sry.

So you admit there was no fraud trial? Good. Small improvements, sabby.
Of course there were fraud trials. I guess you're reading comprehension isn't very good this morning. The state of New York got him for fraud, you know... inflating the value of property in order to obtain fraudulent loans, and got his chief operating officer for fraud for cooking the company books and hiding assets, and both cases the company and criminal were guilty of fraud. In one case it was fined almost a half BILLION of dollars and in the other one the perpetrator ended up in prison. Fraud in both cases. I get it scruffy, it's pretty hard to try to rearrange those facts. But keep backpedaling in your attempt.

Of course there were fraud trials. I guess you're reading comprehension isn't very good this morning. The state of New York got him for fraud, and got his chief operating officer for fraud, and both cases the company and criminal were guilty of fraud. In one case it was fined almost a half BILLION of dollars and in the other one the perpetrator ended up in prison. Fraud in both cases. I get it scruffy, it's pretty hard to try to rearrange those facts. But keep backpedaling in your attempt.
When was the trial to determine trumps innocence or guilt in regards to the fraud charges?

When was the trial to determine trumps innocence or guilt in regards to the fraud charges?
A half a BILLION dollars in fines = guilt. Your CFO spending years in prison for financial fraud = guilt. And everyone, even a cult member like you, knows that the CFO wouldn't wipe his butt unless Trump told him to.

A half a BILLION dollars in fines = guilt. Your CFO spending years in prison for financial fraud = guilt. And everyone, even a cult member like you, knows that the CFO wouldn't wipe his butt unless Trump told him to.
So you can't point to an actual trial date because... it didn't happen?

So you can't point to an actual trial date because... it didn't happen?
You try so hard scruffy, that you look dumber than I think you are. Go back to just the two cases I just cited. Hundreds of millions of $$ of fines for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser from the state of NY for criminal business practices and prison time for financial fraud for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's CFO of his company. It aint hard. Figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT