ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't Jared and Ivanka...

You try so hard scruffy, that you look dumber than I think you are. Go back to just the two cases I just cited. Hundreds of millions of $$ of fines for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser from the state of NY for criminal business practices and prison time for financial fraud for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's CFO of his company. It aint hard. Figure it out.
I asked you a very specific question that you keep avoiding

I asked you a very specific question that you keep avoiding
You want to know the dates of those two cases? Then go look them up, you're probably a big boy. And they have been in the news and all over every newspaper in the world since they happened. Both historically shocking losses for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. You still live under a rock? But keep burying your head in the sand I guess. Wow, you day drinking already man? I guess it is a weekend.

You want to know the dates of those two cases? Then go look them up, you're probably a big boy. And they have been in the news and all over every newspaper in the world since they happened. Both historically shocking losses for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. You still live under a rock? But keep burying your head in the sand I guess. Wow, you day drinking already man? I guess it is a weekend.
OK, you can't answer. Thanks.

OK, you can't answer. Thanks.
So you're saying the two documented court cases, in which a man was fined almost a half a billion dollars for criminal activity, and another ended up guilty and in prison for years... didn't happen? Okay got it. Head. Meet. Sand. Or. Stupidity.

So you're saying the two documented court cases, in which a man was fined almost a half a billion dollars for criminal activity, and another ended up guilty and in prison for years... didn't happen? Okay got it. Head. Meet. Sand. Or. Stupidity.
I'm saying I asked you to provide me with details on the trial that determined if Trump was innocent or guilty of committing fraud. You haven't been able to answer because it never happened. This is actually very simple, I promise you.

I'm saying I asked you to provide me with details on the trial that determined if Trump was innocent or guilty of committing fraud. You haven't been able to answer because it never happened. This is actually very simple, I promise you.
Reread about the last 30 posts. At some point reading comprehension might sink in. But given your confusion to this point, I expect not. Then pull your head out of the comforting sand. You getting the dimentia there scruffy? 🤣 Ill sum it up for you. Your cult leader is a financial fraud fined nearly a half billion $$ for it... his company CFO is the same, only was sent to prison for his crimes... so between being a financial fraud and a rapist, your cult leader is close to a half a billion dollars in debt with fines. He's selling off whatever assets he has to try to pay for his crimes. But you have a good afternoon and keep on supporting that. I'm sure he would appreciate your $20 donation to his legal defense fund.

Reread about the last 30 posts. At some point reading comprehension might sink in. But given your confusion to this point, I expect not. Then pull your head out of the comforting sand. You getting the dimentia there scruffy? 🤣 Ill sum it up for you. Your cult leader is a financial fraud fined nearly a half billion $$ for it... his company CFO is the same, only was sent to prison for his crimes... so between being a financial fraud and a rapist, your cult leader is close to a half a billion dollars in debt with fines. He's selling off whatever assets he has to try to pay for his crimes. But you have a good afternoon and keep on supporting that. I'm sure he would appreciate your $20 donation to his legal defense fund.
You are hopeless lol how much time did you just waste typing all that to say nothing 🤣

Maybe Hunter will get $2 Billion from the Saudis. That ought to make the righties squirm. They won't know whether to crap or go blind.

You are hopeless lol how much time did you just waste typing all that to say nothing 🤣
Nothing... but the actual facts and results of two court cases that Trump and his surrogate got scorched in to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars and prison time. Still confusing for you with the two actual cases that you seem to have no knowledge of? Each time you plead ignorance to them, you look dumber and dumber. I guess they didn't get much air time on FoxNoNews. 🤣

ONCE AGAIN PROVING “FOOLSAND THEIR MONEY ARE SOON PARTED”…..
Rumor on the street in Muscatine is that Musk is going to pay off Lying Donnie Sexual Abusers half a billion dollars in fines. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser came groveling to him. Weren't they partner boys in Jeffrey Epstein's Island of Fun?

Like the Saudi's need Jared's sound financial advice. Weird how they chose him out of all of the financial managers in the world.

...and when some of those Top Secret documents disappeared from the WH, and the CIA noted an unusual "bump" in American spy assets abroad disappearing or being killed...

Reactions: win1forthe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT