ADVERTISEMENT

Why IOWA STATE fans are better than NEBRASKA fans

Herkmeister

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
Because most Iowa State fans live in Iowa and reduce the tax burden of resident Iowa fans.

Otherwise, they're both no good delusional scum sucking narcissistic inbred broke dick rednecks who compare the way their mothers and sisters kiss.

I've always figured that Clown College lost more on the UN move to the Big Ten.

It was their every other year big game, along with Iowa. Now it's gone. Nebraska doesn't even notice the difference.

I know, TV contracts make stadium attendance and sales almost meaningless. But the Ronald McDonalds have to really miss the Huskers on their schedule. At least every other year, at home.

They must hate it that Nowledge U. is now on Iowa's schedule every year, every other year at home.

Oh well. They've still got the Kansas schools, and the Baylor game.

LOL

No, at home. Dog died. :rolleyes:

I lost a dog a month ago. Sorry for your loss.

As far as your post is concerned, Iowa State fans are more tolerable than Nebraska fans for a lot of reasons. And there is no way that any fan base, and I speak of the Husker fan base of course, is more arrogant and delusional than them. AINEC.

This is one topic ISU and Iowa fans should find common ground on. I will root for ISU to win the Big XII every year before I ever want to see Nebraska win one football game.

Just wait, Herk, and see which fan base hijacks this thread. I'll give you a hint: It'll be the fans nostalgic for the days of Starter jackets and VHS tapes talking about how many national championships are in their future thanks to the caricature that is Frosty the Snowman. Just watch.

It was their every other year big game, along with Iowa. Now it's gone. Nebraska doesn't even notice the difference.

I know, TV contracts make stadium attendance and sales almost meaningless. But the Ronald McDonalds have to really miss the Huskers on their schedule. At least every other year, at home.

They must hate it that Nowledge U. is now on Iowa's schedule every year, every other year at home.

Great point. Had never give this thought, but I think you're correct.

I lost a dog a month ago. Sorry for your loss.

As far as your post is concerned, Iowa State fans are more tolerable than Nebraska fans for a lot of reasons. And there is no way that any fan base, and I speak of the Husker fan base of course, is more arrogant and delusional than them. AINEC.

This is one topic ISU and Iowa fans should find common ground on. I will root for ISU to win the Big XII every year before I ever want to see Nebraska win one football game.

Just wait, Herk, and see which fan base hijacks this thread. I'll give you a hint: It'll be the fans nostalgic for the days of Starter jackets and VHS tapes talking about how many national championships are in their future thanks to the caricature that is Frosty the Snowman. Just watch.

Good point on who hijacks this.

And, my girl is laying right here in my office. I was just kidding @rchawk that my dog died when he gave me shit about a bad day at work. I will not be functional when my dog leaves this earth. Best girl we've ever had. She owns Mrs. Herk and me. ;)

Because most Iowa State fans live in Iowa and reduce the tax burden of resident Iowa fans.

Otherwise, they're both no good delusional scum sucking narcissistic inbred broke dick rednecks who compare the way their mothers and sisters kiss.

giphy.gif

Good point on who hijacks this.

And, my girl is laying right here in my office. I was just kidding @rchawk that my dog died when he gave me shit about a bad day at work. I will not be functional when my dog leaves this earth. Best girl we've ever had. She owns Mrs. Herk and me. ;)

It sucks, man. I'm still not over losing my dog. She was an amazing dog. Most black labs are.

Jennie the Chow (big chow) died seven years ago. She had a muzzle that could inhale dog food or whatever you dropped on the floor Threw up a sock a couple of times.

Loving dog, a mean barker if something sounded wrong outside.

And an Iowa fan. She was an Iowa dog moved to Illinois. .

It sucks, man. I'm still not over losing my dog. She was an amazing dog. Most black labs are.

When we lost our last dog I've never grieved that hard in my life. It was awful.

We got a new girl 3 days later. We couldn't have handled the grieving without her. But I have a good friend who won't get dog because the loss of his last dog was too painful.

Most NE fans have respect for Iowa. (Some that post on this board are jerks but that can go both ways) They did not respect ISU.

Reactions: TryHardHawk

Isu now has zero border rivals.

Most NE fans have respect for Iowa. (Some that post on this board are jerks but that can go both ways) They did not respect ISU.
As a husker fan that grew up in Des Moines(SEP) my Iowa State friends were easily more unbearable than my Iowa friends. My parents stopped going to the ISU Nebraska games in Ames because they treated us like such shit for wearing Husker gear. Going to Kinnick every other year is so much better than Jack Trice.

As a husker fan that grew up in Des Moines(SEP) my Iowa State friends were easily more unbearable than my Iowa friends. My parents stopped going to the ISU Nebraska games in Ames because they treated us like such shit for wearing Husker gear. Going to Kinnick every other year is so much better than Jack Trice.
Clone fans suck. They just don’t get it.

Not even close. ISU is the worst. At least Nebraska has some history. ISU and more their fans are the worst pieces of crap. They are not even a little brother they are a step son twice removed. Spend 10 minutes in Ankeny and 30 seconds on CF with Psycho Twins and his 50k posts on Iowa (mostly flat lies and he tweets Iowa recruits as a “Hawk” fan and lies) and I love Nebbie next to the worst fans and football program in the country (well historically bottom 5).

My interpretations of fans are based pretty much entirely on football forums, which I’ll admit is probably a highly inaccurate way to judge a fan base as a whole. With that said, if I had to choose between Nebraska and ISU fans, based on my forum interactions, I’d pick Nebraska as the better group. Without a second thought. I despise probably 80% or more of the ISU fans that I come across online. For the most part, they come off as jealous, desperate, irrational and petty. I’d be thrilled if the Big 12 desolved and ISU found themselves outside outside of the Power 5. And I’d hope at that point Iowa would end football against them.

My interpretations of fans are based pretty much entirely on football forums, which I’ll admit is probably a highly inaccurate way to judge a fan base as a whole. With that said, if I had to choose between Nebraska and ISU fans, based on my forum interactions, I’d pick Nebraska as the better group. Without a second thought. I despise probably 80% or more of the ISU fans that I come across online. For the most part, they come off as jealous, desperate, irrational and petty. I’d be thrilled if the Big 12 desolved and ISU found themselves outside outside of the Power 5. And I’d hope at that point Iowa would end football against them.

I’ve spent quite a bit of time in Nebraska on business trips and enjoyed talking FB with their fans there. But get on an anonymous football forum and they seem unbearable. Kind of similar to Wisconsin fans. Every cheesehead I meet in person is a nice, beer loving, good guy but get on here and............

Reactions: sltldowney

You shut your mouth.

A couple arguments to your statements:

ISU has higher attendance numbers than ever so nebbie has had no affect on that.

Would like to play Nebbie but having Texas or Oklahoma in Ames every year is a fine replacement. It's kind of nice palying the conference Blue Bloods every year and not once every 5. Just sayin'

Once again, a no clue post that erodes into childish name calling. A good thing you referenced fans as I am betting that you have no clue about University alumnus because you never attended any institution of higher learning.

Once again, a no clue post that erodes into childish name calling. A good thing you referenced fans as I am betting that you have no clue about University alumnus because you never attended any institution of higher learning.

LOL....……….. painful.

You brought me to tears.

Cut the superfluous clique condescending responses.

Come up with something original you Iowa State dolt. You confirmed my statement.

Are you saying he’s a tAVeRn hoK?

A couple arguments to your statements:

ISU has higher attendance numbers than ever so nebbie has had no affect on that.

Would like to play Nebbie but having Texas or Oklahoma in Ames every year is a fine replacement. It's kind of nice palying the conference Blue Bloods every year and not once every 5. Just sayin'

You get to play Texas and Oklahoma every year because Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado and Texas A&M decided to leave for greener pastures.

Just pointing out the maturity level differences in certain fanbases. You represent well!

What is your intention here dolt? You expose your narcissism with your pubescent approach to debate.

You are the epitome of those to whom I referred.

Keep bringing it clown. SMH

You get to play Texas and Oklahoma every year because Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado and Texas A&M decided to leave for greener pastures.

And the flipside to his point is that Texas and Oklahoma are looking to leave the Big XII ASAP because they have to play Iowa State every year.

What is your intention here dolt? You expose your narcissism with your pubescent approach to debate.

You are the epitome of those to whom I referred.

Keep bringing it clown. SMH
Just bringing attention to a well earned stereotype. You'll probably need to Google it, but you might comprehend.

And you get to play tOSU once every six years because your commissioner decided to make a money grab for Maryland and Rutgers.

The internet has made ALL fan bases look bad. Face to face I've never had issue with any opposition. Easy to say idiotic stuff behind a key board and screen.

I really don’t think it is close. Nebbie fans can be condescending and arrogant. But have a history, not a joke and are knowledgeable. ISU fans (not all but a lot) have zero. Are beyond jealous. And talk with vitriol. Jesus ISU has a guy with 50k posts almost all on the Hawks and mainly lies he got from “Hawk” sources. It isn’t even a discussion.

I really don’t think it is close. Nebbie fans can be condescending and arrogant. But have a history, not a joke and are knowledgeable. ISU fans (not all but a lot) have zero. Are beyond jealous. And talk with vitriol. Jesus ISU has a guy with 50k posts almost all on the Hawks and mainly lies he got from “Hawk” sources. It isn’t even a discussion.
You are funny to say the least. You don't know many ISU fans because they wouldn't associate with you based upon your attitude. They have much higher standards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT