ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Elon being allowed to meddle in international affairs freely?

BlIIlken2

HB Heisman
Nov 23, 2021
The dude is the biggest ****ing troll in the world and quite frankly just as dangerous as Putin and KJU.

I swear he is purposely trying to start the flame for a civil war after this election. Starting with trying to compare it to the Venezuela shit.

Uh, because he's a private citizen and therefore has freedom of speech?

His money and fame give him a bigger bullhorn than most people, but you could say the same thing about a lot of celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Uh, because he's a private citizen and therefore has freedom of speech?

His money and fame give him a bigger bullhorn than most people, but you could say the same thing about a lot of celebrities.

He is one of the most irresponsible users of that bullhorn.

Remember when he implied without evidence that a cave diver who saved a bunch of kid's lives was a pedo?? That is just the start.

He is one of the most irresponsible users of that bullhorn.

Remember when he implied without evidence that a cave diver who saved a bunch of kid's lives was a pedo?? That is just the start.
I am convinced when his child came out as gay and then subsequently trans that it broke Elon’s brain. If you line up his descent into craziness it correlates well with his child’s transition.

Can you imagine being so broken by that that you disown your kid, buy a social media company and declare war on wokeisms?

The dude is the biggest ****ing troll in the world and quite frankly just as dangerous as Putin and KJU.

I swear he is purposely trying to start the flame for a civil war after this election. Starting with trying to compare it to the Venezuela shit.
He’s been letting Ukraine use Starlink for free? Hasn’t he? He should stop that too right? No one seems to take issue with that “meddling” by him. Should he just shut it down?

Regardless of how you feel about Elon it is reasonable to be concerned that X is such a pervasive news source and we don't have transparency on how the algorithm works.

He’s been letting Ukraine use Starlink for free? Hasn’t he? He should stop that too right? No one seems to take issue with that “meddling” by him. Should he just shut it down?

Since June 2023, DoD has been footing the bill, but Starlink did initially.

Reactions: BelemNole
I am convinced when his child came out as gay and then subsequently trans that it broke Elon’s brain. If you line up his descent into craziness it correlates well with his child’s transition.

Can you imagine being so broken by that that you disown your kid, buy a social media company and declare war on wokeisms?

Wasn't aware of any of this.

Wasn't aware of any of this.
the-more-you-know.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT