ADVERTISEMENT

Why Kamala Harris?

Check all options you think factor strongly into the quick corronation of Kamala.

• Total voters
But probably not to anyone else, Trumper.
LOL! You just can’t admit you’re wrong. You call me a Tumper despite the fact I have never voted for him, will not vote for him, and I called him a narcissistic rapist felon in another thread.

Now you are trying to tell me how I feel! I would guess unhappy is a stronger emotion than disappointed to most people.

Deflect, deflect, move the goal post, lie, make things up. That’s what you do. Desperate acts from a desperate person.

You are wrong. Be a man and admit it. Just once.

Last edited:
The reason I think she is not electable is a truly think she's not smart. That’s not nervous laughter, that is idiocy. I am from ottumwa, I know idiocy.

Those are Trump voters. They were never going to vote for VP Harris. If they don't know what she had done as VP that is on them. A quick google search shows that she has actually had successes. Even with the border. From CBS News yesterday Full article here

"In her immigration role, Harris' main line of work has focused on convincing companies to invest in Central America and promoting democracy and development there through diplomacy. In March of this year, the White House announced Harris had secured a commitment from the private sector to invest over $5 billion to promote economic opportunities and reduce violence in the region.

Efforts to reduce migration by improving conditions in migrants' home countries have always been viewed as a long-term strategy by U.S. officials. In its "root causes" framework, the Biden administration conceded the "systemic change" it envisions for Central America "will take time to achieve.""

Outside of immigration she has been strong on women's issues. Maternal mortality, reproductive health care, voting rights, parental leave, etc. I hope democrats work overtime getting this info out so that women who aren't brainwashed can actually compare the 2 platforms and see which is actually in their and their children's best interests.
^^^ would’ve supported NewScum had the Dems told her he’s the pick. Think about the absurdity of the above and NewScum. Do better Comrade

@Whiskeydeltadeltatango and others don’t get this. Dem voters wanted her over Biden:

LOL! You just can’t admit you’re wrong. You call me a Tumper despite the fact I have never voted for him
You CLAIM to have never voted for him

But you run over to this forum, regularly, to parrot MAGA and Fox talking points. So, there's THAT disconnect here...

You CLAIM to have never voted for him

But you run over to this forum, regularly, to parrot MAGA and Fox talking points. So, there's THAT disconnect here...
Wrong again. Another swing and a miss!

You are just flat out lying now.

Translation: you are a fool. I basically said I wasn’t voting for Trump in my post. I am on record NUMEROUS times that I have never voted for Trump, and never will. You must have missed my post in another thread where I referred to him as a narcissistic rapist felon.

But since I am not a party sycophant then in your tiny little mind that obviously makes me a Trump voter.

Please link just ONE post of mine where I ever said I have/will vote for Trump. Just one. Can’t be too hard, can it?

Either back up your stupid assertion or shut your mouth.

Tool.
Wrong!

According to the resident, mouth breathing libs around here, if you don’t proclaim your willingness to gargle Dem’s scrotums 24/7 then you simply MUST be MAGA. There are no other options.

Two party system is destroying the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT