ADVERTISEMENT

Why weren't the KC kids in school?

Once again sports put over education. This time the expense was kids being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Kids should have been in school learning.....not in the middle of a million people nonsecured party.
But then the poor little kids would be depressed because they didn’t get to go to the parade and would go to school with a gun and shoot up the school.

Only thing we can do is get rid of guns.

Once again sports put over education. This time the expense was kids being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Kids should have been in school learning.....not in the middle of a million people nonsecured party.
Beavis And Butthead Shut Up GIF

Same reason little rednecks kids get out of school in some areas for the first day of deer season. Just "because".

My daughter wasn't in school, but she wasn't at the parade either. I don't criticize anyone for wanting to enjoy what was a beautiful day and share in an experience that may not arise again, especially with 850 policemen on site. I heard there were close to a million people that were in the area for the festivities. A lot of those folks don't make it to games and many of them can't.

I blame the Chiefs for winning the Super Bowl to begin with.

Had San Francisco won, the worst that would have happened at the victory parade is spectators being covering in hypodermic needles and feces.

/s

I blame the Chiefs for winning the Super Bowl to begin with.

Had San Francisco won, the worst that would have happened at the victory parade is spectators being covering in hypodermic needles and feces.

/s
The NFL rigged the Super Bowl so no one would have to look at a homeless person.

Reactions: Moral and jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT