ADVERTISEMENT

Why would a UFO travel tens of millions of miles only to crash on Earth?

soybean

HB King
Sep 30, 2001
I'm in the "want to believe" camp on UFO's. But one of the things that holds me back is the idea of UFO crashes. How could a UFO travel such great distances only to crash on Earth? It seems that UFO's are more prone to crashes than our airliners are. If these UFO crafts are so advanced and sophisticated to traverse the Universe and its many dangers & distances, why do the supossedly crash here on our planet when they reach it? What am I missing?

I'm in the "want to believe" camp on UFO's. But one of the things that holds me back is the idea of UFO crashes. How could a UFO travel such great distances only to crash on Earth? It seems that UFO's are more prone to crashes than our airliners are. If these UFO crafts are so advanced and sophisticated to traverse the Universe and its many dangers & distances, why do the supossedly crash here on our planet when they reach it? What am I missing?
Gravity?

In sci-fi they usually go with a "rookie pilot" type of explanation. The alien piloting the craft is a stupid baby within its species and trying to showboat in its saucer around Andromeda, but when it crashes here it has more scientific knowledge than all of humanity cumulatively.

EvergreenAlarmingGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

A giant mother ship brings the aliens near their intended destination. Then smaller aircrafts are used to navigate to planets. Sometimes these smaller aircrafts are difficult to navigate and may not be maintained properly. I’m told it’s a union issue.
Aliens started buying Flux capacitors from jina and there crashing everywhere stinking things up. Ya know nobody was tougher on aliens than me. People are saying. signed DJT

Nothing. It's all bullshit, designed likely to manipulate us.

They tried to parallel park.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Nothing. It's all bullshit, designed likely to manipulate us.

I tend to feel the same in regard to alleged visits from extra terrestrials. With that said, there sure are a lot of reputable military personnel coming forward with amazing stories and videos regarding unexplainable encounters.

I was listening to Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson. They had David Spergel who's head of the NASA UAP study team. Spergel made a great point. He said (I'm slightly paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words)

If it's aliens, they either come here and want to be seen, or don't want to be seen. If they want to be seen, they'll land on the White House lawn. If they don't want to be seen, they won't put flashing lights on their craft. And, if they are from an intelligent enough civilization to complete interstellar travel across thousands or millions of light years, they aren't going to crash in a desert.

Is this something that happens a lot? Then yes, that doesn't make sense.

Is this something that happened one time? Then there could be a bunch of reasons one vehicle crashed. Most likely it would be pilot error or malfunctioning equipment. There is no reason to think that couldn't happen just because the distance they traveled. Jmo

maybe they were far enough away that they underestimated gravitational effects.

But the real answer, silly, is that we shot that ufo down using tech we gleaned from teh previous ufo crash, and the G doesn't want you to know that.

NON PC FRIDAY ANSWER: they are the asian woman drivers of the universe

I guess if I had to crash land somewhere, I'd begin my selection process with the planet earth...

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Your logic is sound. Does not make sense. But what if they are coming from our solar system. Or even crazier, an unknown advanced civilization from the depths of the ocean…

Remember one common thing here is the supposed increased interest after we started setting off nukes. That would cause zero interested from a truly advanced alien civilization from far away. Now one in our solar system or own world not so much further down the path…?

Reactions: win4jj
I was listening to Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson. They had David Spergel who's head of the NASA UAP study team. Spergel made a great point. He said (I'm slightly paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words)

If it's aliens, they either come here and want to be seen, or don't want to be seen. If they want to be seen, they'll land on the White House lawn. If they don't want to be seen, they won't put flashing lights on their craft. And, if they are from an intelligent enough civilization to complete interstellar travel across thousands or millions of light years, they aren't going to crash in a desert.
I generally agree with this. But I think it is worth pointing out that we have crashed satellites into planets intentionally to study them. However traveling across multiple Galaxies is orders of magnitude different from sending an unmanned probe within one's solar system.

Reactions: SSG T
Your logic is sound. Does not make sense. But what if they are coming from our solar system. Or even crazier, an unknown advanced civilization from the depths of the ocean…

Remember one common thing here is the supposed increased interest after we started setting off nukes. That would cause zero interested from a truly advanced alien civilization from far away. Now one in our solar system or own world not so much further down the path…?

Well we are the attractive blue marble in the solar system...

Unmanned recon vehicles would likely be the aircraft. There is no reason the technology couldn’t fail and cause a crash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT