ADVERTISEMENT

Wieskamp lastest

twindman

HR MVP
Sep 1, 2010
Arizona
Last game info: Wieskamp certainly got his points, 43 to be exact, and secured 12 rebounds. He shot a perfect 18-of-18 from the free-throw line after missing five from the charity stripe in each of the past two games.
This should bump his average - it was a paltry 34.4 ppg a few days ago.

Weiskamp is already one of my favorite Hawks from the great state of Iowa ever!

Right up there with Oliver, Settles, McCausland, Bowen, Gessell (close enough), Woody, Waite, Rick Williams, Fegabank, Kunnert, Horner, Haluska, Brunner, Street, Gatens, JoBo (yes already), Lorenzen, Millard, Leurshmann, Hanson, Gannon, Nelson (close enough), Weir, Logan, Mike Henderson, Schuerman (close enough), Jensen, O'Conner (okay, Iowa born coach but I'm including him), and many others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'd be stunned if Weiskamp is not remembered as one of the Hawk greats ever...

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Weiskamp is already one of my favorite Hawks from the great state of Iowa ever!

Right up there with Oliver, Settles, McCausland, Bowen, Gessell (close enough), Woody, Waite, Rick Williams, Fegabank, Kunnert, Horner, Haluska, Brunner, Street, Gatens, JoBo (yes already), Lorenzen, Millard, Leurshmann, Hanson, Gannon, Nelson (close enough), Weir, Logan, Mike Henderson, Schuerman (close enough), Jensen, O'Conner (okay, Iowa born coach but I'm including him), and many others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'd be stunned if Weiskamp is not remembered as one of the Hawk greats ever...
Seaberg(close enough), Darling (born in Iowa), Pinky Clifton,

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT