ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcke on Twitter

Dang is that just completely dislocated then
Looks like it....if so that took some serious fing intestinal fortitude to continue to wrestle like that....I occasionally get frustrated with Cash.... mostly because it seems he has more potential than his performance has shown....seems more mental than physical.... hopefully he’ll put it all together and wind up on the podium next year

Definitely don’t see cash getting heat for not being tough. That’s not in question. Prob more so last of development in neutral - toughness not enough. And wrestling not to lose instead of letting it fly and taking guys into deep water in the third with points on the board.

Reactions: TarpHawk
I never question how tough he is... Just get frustrated because everyone can see how much talent and potential he has. Hopefully next year he puts its all on display.

Here’s to a great offseason Cash!;).

Reactions: TarpHawk
THUMBS UP TO YOU, CASH WILCKE.
200.gif

Reactions: Wink8
I hate to say it but we can all do that with our thumbs. In fact, I bet the other thumb looks the same way on the other leg. Try to mimic his thumb position, it actually does bend that way. So either he was really hurt and proving it, or he was just pointing on how the photo makes his thumb appear jacked up...either way, I love Wilcke. But does he have a hurt thumb or not?

Guessing it would have been taped before or during match if it was really dislocated.

You can pop a finger back in but you don’t mess with a thumb.

Many moons ago I taught a 6th grader who had a thumb that would pop out probably once a week in class. It didn’t hurt him. I just sent him down the hall to find one of his sisters (triplets) that would pop it back in for him quick. Then he’d return to class like nothing happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT