ADVERTISEMENT

Will CDJ get offensive touches

Will CDJ get touches on offense this year

• Total voters
Is it wise for HIM to risk injury when he is already projected 1st round?

And if he doesn’t want to? Then what ? Make him? Tell our best coach to eat shit?
He can get injured on any play of the game. A few touches on offense aren't going to increase his risk much at all.

Your second paragraph doesn't deserve a response.

He can get injured on any play of the game. A few touches on offense aren't going to increase his risk much at all.

Your second paragraph doesn't deserve a response.
It’s dumb. We saw what happened when he was out in the Nebraska game. Slim chance or whatever it’s honestly stupid.

Reactions: cmhawks99
It’s dumb. We saw what happened when he was out in the Nebraska game. Slim chance or whatever it’s honestly stupid.
You're fine with him returning punts though? Should we also put him on a play count at corner, so he doesn't get injured?

I think if he has a legitimate shot as a Heisman finalist, yes.
Is that a long shot? Also yes.

Obviously that would take a lot to happen, but if he’s sitting with 5-7 ints, 1 or 2 defensive scores, and a couple punt return tds, I think they give him a shot on offense, similar to what Michigan did with Charles Woodson.
Heisman hype is good for business.
And yes, I think he’s that type of player.

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
That's a fact. At the end of the year the final ap poll has had Iowa at 8th in the nation 3 times alone while nebby has been rated in the top 20 at the end of the season 3 times total. That's a fact even a moron like you can look up. Nebraska hasn't been relevant in over 2 decades. Remember how embarrassing it was to lose to teams like Iowa State in the Big 12? That's how big 10 teams feel about dropping a game to the incredibly awful cornhuskers. If a big team loses to Nebraska it's an embarrassment and fans lose it on coaches and players for losing to a loser team with matching fans. You prove everyone's low opinion of nebby fans by your posts and emoticon usage. You are an embarrassment to Nebraska football and if an Iowa fan was on the nebby board acting like you he'd be banned immediately and called out by other Iowa fans for being an embarrassment to all the fans. My one trip to nebby was fun watching Iowa pound on the lowly huskers but the fans were the worst I've run into out of the 8 stadiums I've been to. I expect psu fans to be very decent but my trip to Lincoln was eye opening by the volume of rude, loud, and crude fans i ran into.
Bbbwwwwaaaa. You cannot find any story supporting your claim, most Nebraska fans treat Iowa fans with respect, of course if you run your mouth you’re going to take a beating, but Iowa fans are internet tough guys and in person they know to keep their mouth shut. Here’s a story to support my claim Iowa fans are trash and poor losers especially towards nebraska and you cannot find any story of Nebraska fans behaving this way toward Iowa fans. You guys are poor winners and poor losers, just complete classless trash.

“SORE LOSER IOWA FANS WON’T LET NEBRASKA PLAYERS CELEBRATE WITH TROPHY….”​

https://www.outkick.com/iowa-nebraska-football-rivarly-2022-heroes-trophy-fans-players-celebrate/

Cooper can and probably will have a high impact indirectly and even directly on the points on the board. A pick 6, a big punt return, an interception or forced fumble especially deep in the opponent's territory will directly lead to points and helping the offense score.

He is highly talented and you can see how well coordinated and strong he is but probably not going to see him on offense. There are also talented players practicing all the time at WR, running back, and QB.

If the hawks need a running qb on a play we could put in Labas or another younger guy that are supposed to have decent speed and moves.

• Wow
Of course not, there is no answer….you fans are the ones who “want” it…

You have no clue how he feels…your non answer was the right one !
Even though your straw man argument didn't deserve a response, here's one anyway. Anything else?

• Haha
Even though your straw man argument didn't deserve a response, here's one anyway. Anything else?

HAHAHA….typical “teammate” response. You thought he’d say no….well you are so anti-coach you probably did!

HAHAHA….typical “teammate” response. You thought he’d say no….well you are so anti-coach you probably did!
Have no clue what you're talking about. You also must have me confused with someone else.

While we're at it though, are we sure he even wants to play corner? Is he happy at Iowa?? Is he being held against his will??! These are all great questions to ask, we won't know the answer until he addresses them directly (just not in a video taped interview)!

Have no clue what you're talking about. You also must have me confused with someone else.

While we're at it though, are we sure he even wants to play corner? Is he happy at Iowa?? Is he being held against his will??! These are all great questions to ask, we won't know the answer until he addresses them directly (just not in a video taped interview)!

Possibly, which makes your opinions futile and meaningless

Bbbwwwwaaaa. You cannot find any story supporting your claim, most Nebraska fans treat Iowa fans with respect, of course if you run your mouth you’re going to take a beating, but Iowa fans are internet tough guys and in person they know to keep their mouth shut. Here’s a story to support my claim Iowa fans are trash and poor losers especially towards nebraska and you cannot find any story of Nebraska fans behaving this way toward Iowa fans. You guys are poor winners and poor losers, just complete classless trash.

“SORE LOSER IOWA FANS WON’T LET NEBRASKA PLAYERS CELEBRATE WITH TROPHY….”​

https://www.outkick.com/iowa-nebraska-football-rivarly-2022-heroes-trophy-fans-players-celebrate/
I'm not a person who runs his mouth or drink before games either. I always friendly and polite. I should actually be nicer to you. If Iowa was looking at the 7th or 8th losing season in a row. I actually feel for you, that has to be hard when you expect your program to be better year after year. I know years ago when Iowa had a losing season i was pretty pissed. And playing Minnesota tomorrow. I hadn't realized Minnesota has beaten Nebraska 4 times in a row. I won't knock you for obviously struggling with something. Seems like a more than football issue. If it's football then I'd say you have an identity crisis. It can happen if someone has crossed into self worth being based on a teams results. So no shame in talking to someone.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT