ADVERTISEMENT

Will more Iowa pols ditch Trump?

Iowa's history in the early voting caucuses is Exhibit A as to why Iowa shouldn't be "first in the nation".

Regarding the catfight going on right now in the Republican Party...grab your popcorn.
“Iowa’s history” vs “right now” is creating quite the conundrum for you. America can’t wait for you to decide.

“Iowa’s history” vs “right now” is creating quite the conundrum for you. America can’t wait for you to decide.
Not really.

Iowa isn't representative of anything other than poorly educated, rural, White Mericans.
Post #13 explains it very well.
You should stay on the Husker site kissing ass over there.

Not really.

Iowa isn't representative of anything other than poorly educated, rural, White Mericans.
Post #13 explains it very well.
You should stay on the Husker site kissing ass over there.
So why “grab your popcorn” if there is nothing to see?

So why “grab your popcorn” if there is nothing to see?
As in how Dim Kim reacts to the insults from Trump and how Iowa Republicans take sides in a Trump vs RonnyBoy sissy fight.

By and large, most GOPers who have been insulted by Turd still pledge allegiance. Cruz, Graham, and Marco just to name a few. When the day comes, we'll add Reynolds to the list.

Fvcking cowards...all of them.

Iowa used to be a microcosm of America. Now it's mainly poor, old, dumb, fat MAGAt sh*t. Dems were smart to replace Iowa as the first primary/caucus State. The GOP may still find it as a valid measuring stick.
Not gonna change until voters see the financial fallout of the soon to be failed school voucher program.

And that's probably five years down the road, maybe longer, as Dim Kim can now hide data from the Auditor's office.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Not gonna change until voters see the financial fallout of the soon to be failed school voucher program.

And that's probably five years down the road, maybe longer, as Dim Kim can now hide data from the Auditor's office.
The school I teach at is named after an old school, Southern Republican. At the beginning of last school year, he talked about how crooked and awful a voucher system would be.

Iowa has become extreme politically, which is shocking to me. I believe Chet Culver was governor when I left the state. Iowa used to be fairly balanced on the political spectrum. What the heck has happened?

• Sad
Reactions: mattymoknows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT