ADVERTISEMENT

Will Prez Hillary Do for Women What Obama Did for Blacks?

woman-holding-out-cell-phone-white-background-23786068.jpg

One can assume if Hillary is elected the right will claim gender relations have declined and it is all because of her and how much she has made them hate women.

Do you mean get them organized and voting in record numbers or serve as a lightning rod for bigotry? She could probably accomplish both IMO.

Originally posted by BABiscuit:
One can assume if Hillary is elected the right will claim gender relations have declined and it is all because of her and how much she has made them hate women.
We can also assume that many of the same people who started trashing Sarah Palin and her children minutes after she was chosen to be the VP candidate will complain that every criticism of Hillary, legitimate or otherwise, is based on hatred of women.

Palin was/is an incompetent idiot who is still trying to figure out which newspapers she reads.

Originally posted by jscott78:
Palin was/is an incompetent idiot who is still trying to figure out which newspapers she reads.
I agree that she was/is incompetent and ill-equipped for the job. But the visceral hatred with which people started attacking her and her children was somewhat alarming.

Using your same logic.

Obozo thinks there are 57 States.
We have Corpse Men defending the Country.
If you build a business..you didn't do that..someone else made that happen.
If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr.

Should I go on?

Obama has done nothing for the Blacks as
far as the economy goes. Hillary will do
nothing for Women and their economic issues.
Obama was the first Black President and
Hillary wants to be the first Woman Prez.
Both of them were trying to boost their ego.

Originally posted by TJ8869:
I agree that she was/is incompetent and ill-equipped for the job. But the visceral hatred with which people started attacking her and her children was somewhat alarming.
What's not to hate about Sarah Palin?

Kids of politicians though, unless they are in the public spotlight on their own accord, should be off-limits as far as I'm concerned. For example, when Bill was in office it sickened me when people made fun of Chelsea Clinton. Now, however, if she begins campaigning for her mother then I think her actions can be scrutinized by the media.

Hilary just exudes competence in all she does. Um, wait?

We can also assume that many of the same people who started trashing Sarah Palin and her children minutes after she was chosen to be the VP candidate will complain that every criticism of Hillary, legitimate or otherwise, is based on hatred of women.
Definitely. They are the same ones that automatically accuse anybody bashing Obama of being a racist. They are the worst.

Definitely. They are the same ones that automatically accuse anybody bashing Obama of being a racist. They are the worst.
There may be some, but I doubt you'll have a lot of people claiming misogyny unless the 'bashing' is gender-based.

Most of the attacks on Palin were invited. Those touching her kids weren't, and I objected to them at the time. At some point kids may grow up and earn their own attention, but those attacks were an embarrassment. If I were OiT, I might even have to wonder if the right produced some of those attacks in a bid for a sympathy vote. But I took it as a reminder that liberals can be just as dumb as cons, if not as reliably nasty.

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

Most of the attacks on Palin were invited. Those touching her kids weren't, and I objected to them at the time. At some point kids may grow up and earn their own attention, but those attacks were an embarrassment. If I were OiT, I might even have to wonder if the right produced some of those attacks in a bid for a sympathy vote. But I took it as a reminder that liberals can be just as dumb as cons, if not as reliably nasty.

Libs are much, much nastier than Cons. Exhibit number one of that is the Duke rape case. Three innocent boys but they were run through the meat grinder. All with out a shred of evidence. They over 30 Professors(most on the left) took out a double truck add and refused to apologize when the truth came out. Many more but that's pretty typical of liberal hate

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Somebody remind me what Obama did for blacks.
If you mean set back their cause half a century, probably not.
So affirmative action is justified.
If you mean again, I'd have to think about it. Affirmative action definitely was justified when it was introduced, and for quite some time afterward. I think the need for it a decade or so ago may not have justified it.

If you mean again, I'd have to think about it. Affirmative action definitely was justified when it was introduced, and for quite some time afterward. I think the need for it a decade or so ago may not have justified it.
Well if it's effectivy 1965 with a weakened voting rights act, it must be justified, right? After Hillary we will need to pass the ERA.

Well white guilt became quite prevalent during his tenure. Perhaps male guilt will come around as well?

Well if it's effectivy 1965 with a weakened voting rights act, it must be justified, right? After Hillary we will need to pass the ERA.
Hmm, if voting rights were rolled back under Obama, wouldn't a rollback of women's rights under Hillary be the appropriate parallel?

Clearly those who care about women's rights should vote against Hillary.

OTOH, if a GOP wins, SCOTUS will be packed with clones of Alito, Scalia and Thomas. Even Roberts and Kennedy are too liberal for today's cons.

Originally posted by Pepperman:
Hilary just exudes competence in all she does. Um, wait?
First off I would rather have Palin in any situation over that OLD smelly Hillary. Wrinkled up old bag, Saul Alinsky worshiping , egotistical POS. We need NO more Clinton's NO more Bush's. As much as the press will try to shove them down our throats.

Lord help us if Hilary is as incompetent as Obama.

Hopefully voters will make the right decision this time

Made their lives worse.

Women should therefore think twice before voting for this broad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT