ADVERTISEMENT

Will the CDC Director resign by tomorrow?

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
He gave clear answers about the vaccine timeline and wearing masks in front of Congress today. Trump gets asked about them because they don't jive with what he says and Trump said he thinks Redfield was just mixed up. That was his answer both times he was asked about comments Redfield made.

Can somebody tell me Biden isn't correct that we can't trust Trump to follow the science? When the experts say something he doesn't like, he believes they must be wrong. Its scary.

Fraudchi said back in March masks are useless

which is it ?

You seem to focus on the initial recommendations being made on the Coronavirus, which were made six months ago. Do you think that recommendations should change as additional information becomes available? At this point in time, is your stance that masks are useless? That is not Fauchi’s current recommendation and has not been for months.

Last edited:
Fraudchi said back in March masks are useless

which is it ?
Yes, we should always rely on the first information we are given. Not that you care, but in March our first responders and healthcare workers didn't have enough PPE. Circumstances were different then, but by God let's not change our approach now that we have more information or supplies. Some of you must still believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, apparently no new knowledge is allowed.

He gave clear answers about the vaccine timeline and wearing masks in front of Congress today. Trump gets asked about them because they don't jive with what he says and Trump said he thinks Redfield was just mixed up. That was his answer both times he was asked about comments Redfield made.

Can somebody tell me Biden isn't correct that we can't trust Trump to follow the science? When the experts say something he doesn't like, he believes they must be wrong. Its scary.
And Trump said he called him to talk to him about his answers. Can anybody honestly say that Trump didn't call him to pressure him to change his statements?

fauci-not-wearing-mask-1024x538.jpg

Reactions: Nat Algren

Sorry but this drives me nuts. It’s jibe not jive.

Reactions: dandh
Who to believe? Who to believe? A dedicated government scientist or an ignorant lifetime con man? Tough choice, indeed! 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT