ADVERTISEMENT

Will the "Truth Squads" help insure this is a fair election this time?

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
With Truth Squads being stationed around ballot boxes and polling locations in and around the Swing States will this stop ballot box stuffing and ballot harvesting?

People who drop multiple ballots will be questioned and license plate numbers recorded. People will be questioned about what they are doing.

This time around it is going to be much harder to cheat!!!

Are they approaching the voters?
Observing is the key word, will some incidental communication take place, depends on the circumstances. If you drive up to a ballot box at 2 am and start shoving a trunk fill of ballots in the box I would predict some words would be exchanged after they take your photo and your car's license plate photo.

Observing is the key word, will some incidental communication take place, depends on the circumstances. If you drive up to a ballot box at 2 am and start shoving a trunk fill of ballots in the box I would predict some words would be exchanged after they take your photo and your car's license plate photo.
How often do you think that happens?

Reactions: GOHOX69
I assume these little truth squad weirdos with puffed out chests will have masks on and dressed in military type fatigues. If I do see any I will be sure to ask, "Is that you Ryan?"

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT