ADVERTISEMENT

Will you take a mrna bird flu "vaccine" from Moderna or Pfizer?

Will you take a mrna bird flu "vaccine" from Moderna or Pfizer?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
BTW, for planning purposes, did I hear correctly that bird flu will start to ramp up just after labor day?

I usually leave my medical decisions to my Doctor, I get an annual flu vaccine every fall.
Did you know that medicine is a business? This would be like going to the grocery store and trusting them to pick out the right groceries for you.

Everyone should take a much more active role in their medical care.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk and Flie
Did you know that medicine is a business? This would be like going to the grocery store and trusting them to pick out the right groceries for you.

You absolutely can and should take an active role in your medical care. You should also trust that professionals know more than you do.

Voted no. But not because I'm some conspiracy theorist that is afraid that the vaccine will turn me trans or something but because I'm generally pretty lazy when it comes to this kind of thing. If it were ever to become mandatory for whatever reason I wouldn't hesitate.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I will make an informed decision in conjunction with medical advice from my doctor. I will never refuse a vaccine in order to heighten my chances of contracting a disease in order to protect Donald Trump's feelings.

Reactions: BrianNole777

Well it’s a little late in life for me to go to medical school, I do know for a fact that my Doctor actually did go to medical school, He served his residency and has a couple of decades of real life experience in the medical field. I have a very good relationship with him and you likely will never understand this but I TRUST that he has my best interest in mind when I see him. What I don’t trust is people that go down rabbit holes chasing conspiracy theories

BTW, I found your grocery analogy to be stupid.

I will make an informed decision in conjunction with medical advice from my doctor. I will never refuse a vaccine in order to heighten my chances of contracting a disease in order to protect Donald Trump's feelings.
If only there was a vaccine for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

:eek: Oh, Noes! A virus never before found in humans?!? The fear mongering begins; time to buy more Pfizer stock.

A simple article from the Guardian will not cut it. At a minimum, before an injection, I require a tiktok video of a chinese guy walking down the street and just suddenly dropping dead in his tracks.

Speaking of the Chinese, Exhibit No. 346 as to why not to trust anything they say:

I particularly like that they made this 'enhancement' at a Unesco world heritage site.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
BTW, for planning purposes, did I hear correctly that bird flu will start to ramp up just after labor day?
Country has too much money to lose by having it blow up during the summer. Thus they need to wait until the fall and winter months when travel is down.

fall and winter? what good is a good ol' fashioned pandemic panic if it's after election season?
Well they could possibly have a change in presidency and this way we would be able to bitch about how biden did this (better or worse).
Or if Biden is still president we can bitch about how the other candidate would have done much (better or worse).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT