ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin-Illinois

I still think Illinois is probably the best team Iowa has played so far. Their defense is fast.

Plays like that are what are holding Illinois back. They haven't figured out how to win games yet.

Illinois is crazy physical! Glad we don't have to play them again. Same with Pitt. Pitt is the best team we've played all year.

Did I just hear Matt Millen say that his is the first time since Alabama that Wisky has played a d-line as talented as Illinois???
Amazing how Matt Millen went from NFL Network to ABC to BTN.
He has general knowledge, but doesn't do a good job of prep.
Brock Huard, was, surprisingly, very good, as an analyst in the Wisconsin.
Surprisingly, only in that, he seems to mostly work Pac 12 games that start at 9pm PST.

Boo Wisconsin. They're not trying hard enough to give us an easier path to the title. You lost to us...go away.

Knew Illinois wasn't going to beat them.

Maybe it's a good thing, keeps us motivated knowing we have to win every game to stay ahead of them.

Boo Wisconsin. They're not trying hard enough to give us an easier path to the title. You lost to us...go away.
At this point, I'd be surprised if Wisky loses any more the rest of the way. As much as people rag on us for our schedule look at theirs. It's just as bad if not worse.

The only possible loss I see for them is Northwestern. However, that is in Madison. I really wish Nebraska would have held on and not choked in Lincoln for that game.

Why the hell do people want Wisconsin to lose?

Iowa controls their own destiny either way, and we need that win to look as impressive as possible.

Im just glad the bye week is over. I really miss the Hawks not playing during football season. Maryland looks pretty good by the way. Their QB makes things happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT