ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Republicans pass bill allowing some high school students to bring a gun to campus

Honestly I'd like to see qualified staff packing but since so many had issues with that I would trust my 13 yo son carrying to a school. He can handle a firearm better than probably 85-90% of Americans. Hell my 9 yo daughter can handle one better than probably 50%. I wouldn't send her with a .44 but there's no reason why she couldn't tuck a Derringer in her backpack.
It has nothing to do with how safe people are. Guns are inherently an escalation device that kills. What place does something like that have at a school?

Nice. Where did you get your education degree from?
[/QUOTE]
You need a degree to teach your child? Since when?
Nope but it probably does help.
[/QUOTE]
You don't know the Albuquerque Public School system and why homeschooling without a teaching degree is a valid option.. FWIW, my wife does have a teaching degree.

Nice. Where did you get your education degree from?

Nope but it probably does help.
[/QUOTE]
You don't know the Albuquerque Public School system and why homeschooling without a teaching degree is a valid option.. FWIW, my wife does have a teaching degree.
[/QUOTE]
This is true. I don't know the system.

Full auto brother.

Not to mention military surplus full auto shit like browning automatic rifles (B.A.R) (the gun that kept Clyde Barrow's idiot ass alive) the dudes that carried these across Europe had balls that clanked.

burns2.jpg

I can buy mill surplus BAR now that is non full auto and like 6k. Back then they were surplus store specials. You guys get pissy about ARs, learn about a semi auto 30-06 with a 20 round mag.

They had "AR"s then, they all thought they were pussy little plastic guns.
Why would you ever need a full auto gun for? Hunting animals or people?

Churches are one of the easiest targets* for a mass shooting you could imagine. It is a single large room with one entry point. The people stacked inside are orientated in a position were they cannot move quickly if they wanted to. They are a sitting duck for an anti religious nut.

Honestly I would be surprised if your church doesn't have someone armed for each service.

Well lets hope the right people get killed then. Make goddamned sure you assholes have all the guns you need to protect you self in your fcvking church. Ungodammned believable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT