ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Wisconsin WR Kendall Gould talks Iowa visit

Apr 8, 2003
Wisconsin WR visits Hawkeyes
Blair Sanderson | Editor

ekshoabbghoj37c3twqw

Wisconsin wide receiver Kendall Gould was at Iowa's junior day on Sunday.

Class of 2017 wide receiver Kendall Gould made a lot of big plays his junior year at Waukesha (WI) North High School with 33 catches for 607 yards and seven touchdowns. That type of production has brought Division I interest for the 6-foot-2, 175-pound Gould, who visited the University of Iowa this past weekend. We caught up with the Wisconsin native afterwards to get his thoughts on the trip, the latest on his recruiting, and much more.

Q: What were the highlights of the Iowa visit for you?

GOULD: The highlight of Iowa was the coaching staff. They were great and answered every question you had.

Q: Who did you talk with coaching wise and what they did have to say?

GOULD: I spoke with Coach Kennedy and he was an amazing guy. He really knows what he's talking about and I can tell he shares a good relationship with his players.

Q: What's your overall impression of Iowa right now?

GOULD: My overall impression of Iowa is that I really loved it there and could see myself continuing my academics and athletics there.

Q: What's next recruiting wise? Where do you visit next?

GOULD: The next step for me is to just keep doing what I'm doing with basketball and track and staying in the weight room. I would love to take a visit to the University of Minnesota or Michigan next.

Q: Which schools are showing the most interest right now?

GOULD: The schools showing the most interest right now would be the University of Iowa and the University of Northern Iowa.

See highlights from Gould's junior year in the video below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News