ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA Cleanup

The ONLY way for the WNBA to stop the anti-Clark behavior (i.e, hard screens, cheap shots and Referee bias) is to start with this Carter thug and impose a significant fine$$.

Most of these players are not making that much money and a fine would perhaps jar their limited brains into behaving like civilized adults playing a ruled game.

Secondly, this problem was hatched from the first Fever game when it became clear that the WNBA referees were locked and loaded with an anti-Clark attitude where they ignore all these instances of hard screens, constant shoves and grabs on Clark...meanwhile aggressively calling nit pick fouls on her. The players aren't dumb enough to not realize the officials seem to be allies in this anti-Clark behavior. In general they are biased against the Fever and double that with Clark.

One game a player stuck her foot out and block a Clark pass and then got ball and ran down for a layup ....and not one Referee made the call of kicking the ball. That just goes down as a turnover!

I don't trust the WNBA Commissioner at this point. She should have been out in front of thise and had direct conversations with the Officials group to monitor the situation. The scheduling of Fever games already is suspicious that those in charge of WNBA condone and at very least turn a blind eye to it.

BTW, it's not just Black players beating on Clark...White players like butt-hurt Stewart coward that flattened Clark with a screen have done thier share.

At the end of this year, Clark needs to demand a trade from this awful team that...otherwise move on to better things than WNBA cesspool.
When did the schedule get made for the WNBA? Was it made before or after CC was drafted. Likely doens't matter because everyone knew the Fever would draft CC. I firmly beleive that the WNBA does not want CC to be successful. They would rather bask in obscurity than have a white face be the league's marquee player.

Hard screens-lol-you can't even be serious. Nothing worse than good fundamental basketball.

Biased refs-quite the leap you've made there. Is it possible that the refs just aren't that good?

The cheap shot-I'm not a fan of. But it's professional sports. It happens. No big deal. Move on. Are people still talking about targeting calls on the NFL two days later?
Not arguing any specific screen but a screen can have as much contact as many football plays. Throwing shoulder knees hip checks etc.

When did the schedule get made for the WNBA? Was it made before or after CC was drafted. Likely doens't matter because everyone knew the Fever would draft CC. I firmly beleive that the WNBA does not want CC to be successful. They would rather bask in obscurity than have a white face be the league's marquee player.
WNBA = Woke 'N Broke Association?

WTF? She got mugged by that c*nt
lol. Sure thing. It was a weak ass bump. Clark is not very strong. No insult to her, I think she is the best female basketball player to ever live, but that wasn’t some violent shot. It was a soft hip check delivered to an unsuspecting, slender woman not built to handle a lot of physical contact.

LOL you need to watch it again
No I don’t. I watched it 5x. The broad that “hit” her came to a near stop next to her before delivering a hip check that wouldn’t unseat a 160lb male of average athleticism. Some of you people refuse to understand that women are physically weak creatures compared to men. If we are going to sit here and act like that was some vicious blow, there is no point in believing that women can be athletes worth watching in a physical game like basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I firmly beleive that the WNBA does not want CC to be successful. They would rather bask in obscurity than have a white face be the league's marquee player.
You are an absolute moron. It is no wonder why the country is in the shape it is in with over half its population thinking like you. The WNBA is reveling in this, and so is Clark. It is making people talk about them. Everyone with a brain knows she is the present and the future.

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
You are an absolute moron. It is no wonder why the country is in the shape it is in with over half its population thinking like you. The WNBA is reveling in this, and so is Clark. It is making people talk about them. Everyone with a brain knows she is the present and the future.
Takes a bigger one to know one Doc

The CC hysteria is just stupid and out of control... From the jealous W players to the media hysteria. What sucks is she didn't ask for any of this. She's simply really good at basketball and good things have done her way. She's not out there craving attention or making an ass of herself for eyeballs, she's just playing a got dam game really well

The CC hysteria is just stupid and out of control... From the jealous W players to the media hysteria. What sucks is she didn't ask for any of this. She's simply really good at basketball and good things have done her way. She's not out there craving attention or making an ass of herself for eyeballs, she's just playing a got dam game really well
they used to say people watched nascar for the wrecks. and, I went to a fight and hockey game broke out. all that stuff.

the media is probably thanking the lord for this distraction after the fever played so badly for the start of the year. CC has played fairly well for a rookie.

If the WNBA was worried about “thuggery” in their League they would have simply fined the Chicago player, fined her coach and served notice to the League this crap wasn’t going to be tolerated. Obviously the WNBA is more concerned about maintaining is mediocre style of basketball and thinking in the short term.
Again, if I was Indy, I would be hiring me an “enforcer” whose job is to take names and even the score. I’d also might find me a gal who can make lay ups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT