ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Mind Virus - Columbia Edition

I feel like there's already a thread for this topic, no?

They have a right to protest peacefully no matter how stupid their ignorance is. If they break into buildings, harass other students, or cause damage arrest their asses and expell them.

I agree with this. It is the whole physically blocking Jewish students from class and calling for their deaths part that should be immediate grounds for expulsion and removal from campus.

"protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off campus Jews being yelled at to 'go back to Poland', text messages I'm getting constantly from Jewish students about how unsafe they feel.”

Never thought I’d see the day I would see Americans defend Nazis on college campuses.

I agree with this. It is the whole physically blocking Jewish students from class and calling for their deaths part that should be immediate grounds for expulsion and removal from campus.

"protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off campus Jews being yelled at to 'go back to Poland', text messages I'm getting constantly from Jewish students about how unsafe they feel.”

Never thought I’d see the day I would see Americans defend Nazis on college campuses.

Lol I'm sure the Jewish student groups that are participating in the protest are yelling for Jews to be killed.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Lol I'm sure the Jewish student groups that are participating in the protest are yelling for Jews to be killed.

Once again, located in this very article are these words.

It’s true, the fact that CUAD organizers fundamentally reject bigotry and hate has not stopped unrelated actors from exploiting opportunities to shamefully harass Jewish students with grotesque or antisemitic statements.

So, the shit is happening according to your author. You just have to be extremely gullible to believe that the author knows who all are students and who aren't. Pretty lazy and convenient to say, "Yeah, antisemitism is happening...but those guys don't go here!" LOL.

They have a right to protest peacefully no matter how stupid their ignorance is. If they break into buildings, harass other students, or cause damage arrest their asses and expell them.
You’re assuming they are all actually students? Sounds like some of them are simply professional rioters. If they turn out to be foreign nationalists, they should be deported.

You’re assuming they are all actually students? Sounds like some of them are simply professional rioters. If they turn out to be foreign nationalists, they should be deported.
Just protesting is fine. Whether I agree with the message or not, we have that right in this country. There’s a line, though - you can’t be intimidating others, taking over buildings, vandalizing, blocking roads without a permit, prohibiting others from moving about, etc.

I don't see this conflict having any resolution as there's nearly a 100% chance that hamas has already murdered most of the remaining hostages they still had and can't provide them to negotiate anymore. The leftists causing the problems on campus need to be arrested and their funding traced. If soros is financing this as the evidence suggests then he should he charged for funding stochastic terrorism.

I am not assuming anything. Protestors who harass or threaten or cause me to miss my flight need to be arrested. And I have read that most of these idiots don't even know what they are protesting for.

I am not assuming anything. Protestors who harass or threaten or cause me to miss my flight need to be arrested. And I have read that most of these idiots don't even know what they are protesting for.
They’re rising up against their overlords at the Jew banking cartel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT