ADVERTISEMENT

Women and men play at the same time on Thursday. Which one are going to prioritize?

Use youtube tv, but on your computer. Pause one during the commercial and watch the other. Keep rotating, and you'll never watch any commercials.

Reactions: huntermmm
Record both games and watch them later when I can fast-forward through commercials, halftime and referee monitor reviews.

I watch very few of the games "live"
Yep. I have dIRECTV and what I do is record both of them and then hit replay on one then hit replay on the second one and just go back-and-forth the channels. Every time you go back-and-forth it pauses you don’t miss one second of the game. Fast forward through commercials and halftime, I can watch both games completely in probably three hours maybe a tad more.

I'll have 1 game on the laptop. Whatever game is better will probably be on the TV

Start with the women's game (30 Minutes or so and recording both) then check out the Men's game. Really depends on which team is in the game as to which I watch first.

Both on at the same time in the man cave. I have 2 46" sets behind the bard so I am good to go with them side by side.

Definitely watching both.

The real question is... do we do a giant game thread for both?

I mean, both teams will score a bunch of points, neither play defense, both struggle rebounding, both will have bad refs. Do we need 2 separate threads?

Also, over/ under on how many people post to the incorrect thread. I'm going 2 for just myself.

women on my lap

men on my TV

can't go wrong with that.
like-the-way-you-think-seinfeld.gif

Reactions: lucas80 and rfgiowa
Both on at the same time in the man cave. I have 2 46" sets behind the bard so I am good to go with them side by side.
Not quite the same, but similar.

Men on the 42" and women on the 24", nearly side-by-side. (but considering how games are going during the broadcasts, games might switch screens)

Have a 130" projection screen with 55" TVs on either side in my man cave - just need something to watch on the 3rd screen!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Womens game live to it's conclusion

Mens game after end of womens game. Might go back to watch full 2nd half of mens if its a good game.

The women's game. We will probably go to a bar and have dinner while watching. I'll ask to sit where we have the better view of a TV with the women's game on, then we can glance at the men's game as warranted.

Both are underdogs on.the road. which team looks the best and have a chance will have my full attention. Huge game for both to win. Hope that happens

Z. Edey is probably going to dominate in the paint.

Hawks will have to drain 3 after 3 after 3 to have a chance in this matchup.

Men on TV. Will flip to women here and there.

I just want to know if a school has ever had both of its basketball teams playing games on the same day, at the same time, both against top 3 ranked opponents, both in the opponent’s arena, and both in the same state.

That has to be extremely rare.

Men's. The women's game is too slow. I can go to the local high school if I want to see layups starting from the waist and zero defense played. Almost every three-point shot taken will not have a defender within three feet of the shooter and no one busting but to close out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT