ADVERTISEMENT

Women Who TIITB

Honestly, I think it's gross.

I've never had a desire to do anal with a chick ever. And I only knew one chick who voiced being okay with it, but because I'm well endowed she made it clear it wasn't going to happen with us. She randomly said that. I didn't bring it up.

Seriously, though, I don't get the appeal. Does the anus feel better than a warm dripping wet vagina?

I've never had a desire to do anal with a chick ever. And I only knew one chick who voiced being okay with it, but because I'm well endowed she made it clear it wasn't going to happen with us. She randomly said that. I didn't bring it up.

Seriously, though, I don't get the appeal. Does the anus feel better than a warm dripping wet vagina?

2019 Nominee - Best. Not. So. Subtle. Brag.

giphy.gif

After reading this I don’t know whether to puke or laugh.

I did take note that you made a point to say that you “never had a desire to do anal with a chick”.

After reading this I don’t know whether to puke or laugh.

I did take note that you made a point to say that you “never had a desire to do anal with a chick”.

Lol. Touche'.

Rest assured, I don't play for natural's team.

I would, however, like some completely heterosexual dude to explain the appeal of putting it in the poop chute. Because I don't get it.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
Just like it’s fun to mix up your food (i.e. cheeto flavors chicken) it’s good to try new things with your lady.

I’ve put it in a chicks butt before. It was pretty awesome.

I'm thicker than most black guys.

I'm guessing it would be a horrible experience.

And even if she were loose enough, I can't get over the whole poop thing. Tbh, I knew a guy in high school that had anal sex with a girl in his back seat. According to him, she ended up shitting right after he withdrew.

I'm thicker than most black guys.

I'm guessing it would be a horrible experience.

And even if she were loose enough, I can't get over the whole poop thing. Tbh, I knew a guy in high school that had anal sex with a girl in his back seat. According to him, she ended up shitting right after he withdrew.

That's a strange thing to know.

Lol. Touche'.

Rest assured, I don't play for natural's team.

I would, however, like some completely heterosexual dude to explain the appeal of putting it in the poop chute. Because I don't get it.

Give it a try. You'll get the appeal. It's a fun way to switch it up with your lady.

Note-the wife (pic in legendary post a pic thread) is not a big fan. So it's like a super rare treat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT