ADVERTISEMENT

Women's BTT

Offense is lost. We have plenty of timeouts. We should be calling them and doing set plays.

Let's hope they get that #4 seed, stay at home, and can get 2 wins to get to a Sweet Sixteen. Would really be a shot in the arm for the program.

Booooooooooo. thug life Ohio State.

Maybe if the women would f***ing be able to play different styles when necessary they might have won this game but nah let's keep f***ing pressing the issue and forcing sh** so we can let teams back into the game.

You don't HAVE to live and die by what has made you successful if you have the ability to do things at different speeds, which they really f***ing do, because it's just common sense stuff..............................

Originally posted by ichawks:
Poorly coached game.
I like Bluder, but I haven't seen her be so thick skulled before. Their game was working from outside, that's how they took a seven point lead, then she just kept trying to have them go inside, which didn't work at all. It baffled me.
Love the Hawks, they've had an outstanding year, and I wish them the best. But, they won't get far in the NCAAs with all the turnovers and no defense. Maryland will win the B1G tournament, anyway. But, I sure would have liked seeing the Hawks up against them in the championship.
On to the NCAA Tournament now.
GO HAWKS!

Disterhoft had a rough night, even though she scored 11 points. Had she made at least one of two free throws near the end of regulation, Logic wouldn't have to foul herself out to put Hart at the line again, and Iowa would have had a much better chance in over time.

Originally posted by UpstreamHawkeye:
Disterhoft had a rough night, even though she scored 11 points. Had she made at least one of two free throws near the end of regulation, Logic wouldn't have to foul herself out to put Hart at the line again, and Iowa would have had a much better chance in over time.
Fran, yes Fran, said on his call-in show that Disterhoft had a thumb problem that would probably have to be fixed after the season.

I believe that OSU may very well beat Maryland. They match up well athletically and are a much better 3-point shooting team. Plus they have had to play against Iowa three times (in just the last few weeks, winning the last two), while Maryland had Iowa only once (and that was five weeks ago on their home court). Maryland only played OSU once early in the season on their home court and won that game by a close margin. Also, in the B1G tournament, Maryland beat MSU (9 seed) and Northwestern (4 seed) in unconvincing fashion while OSU beat Minnesota (6 seed) by double digits and upset (#2 seed) Iowa. I think Maryland is due for an upset.

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Didn't get a chance to watch this game but kept an eye on the score. Sucky loss to the Buckeyes for sure. Really hope they get in done in the NCAAs.

The ref's would not call a foul in the paint on Ohio State. Tehy were murdering Iowa and the last play in regulation should of been a foul on Bethany Doolittle and a chance for a 3 point play for the win. God news is Iowa's next two classes provides plenty of bigger athletes to fight inside. Shooting was off a bit tonight but I still believe the lack of calling fouls really hurt Iowa.

Originally posted by LutherAce:
Originally posted by hansenhawk:
That blond in the dress on OSU's bench is absolutely smoking.

Beth Howe...former player...now director of operations
Posted from Rivals Mobile

giggity

kYcimrU5.jpeg

I didn't see many of the ladies games this year, but having a bigger body on the inside would help. Can't imagine what that girl who plays for MN would look like in an Iowa uniform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT