ADVERTISEMENT

Womens game delayed

Anyone know what is up with Cook? I saw a tweet from Jeff Linder of CRG that she wasn't there, but it wasn't thought to be Covid-related. In a closer game, we could have really needed her five fouls, as well as her defense and rebounding.

Anyone know what is up with Cook? I saw a tweet from Jeff Linder of CRG that she wasn't there, but it wasn't thought to be Covid-related. In a closer game, we could have really needed her five fouls, as well as her defense and rebounding.

Per Hawkcentral she tested positive for COVID. Not sure what the re-test results are but she'll be under quarantine protocols I'm sure. I do know though that the rapid tests are prone to false positives. Praying she is fine and the second test was negative. Either way UIHC will take excellent care of her.

Why the hell would you lie to interested Iowa fans who don't have access to the game?

At 8:50pm, @Gabe Sifuentes wrote this: 25-10 Iowa after 1

FOUR MINUTES LATER, At 8:54pm (WHEN IT WAS STILL AT THE END OF 1) I wrote this: Clark with 27

It was obviously a joke; Clark could not have had 27 when the TEAM had scored 25. I even had a smiley face at the end of my post, too.

Sorry that the joke went WAAAAAAY over your head

Reactions: chuck285
At 8:50pm, @Gabe Sifuentes wrote this: 25-10 Iowa after 1

FOUR MINUTES LATER, At 8:54pm (WHEN IT WAS STILL AT THE END OF 1) I wrote this: Clark with 27

It was obviously a joke; Clark could not have had 27 when the TEAM had scored 25. I even had a smiley face at the end of my post, too.

Sorry that the joke went WAAAAAAY over your head
You are assuming that it was a joke. I would have had no idea that you were joking or that you were happy with her performance and I fully understood that she could not have scored 27 points in a 25 point first qtr. Not everyone had access to the game. So, GFY!

You are assuming that it was a joke. I would have had no idea that you were joking or that you were happy with her performance and I fully understood that she could not have scored 27 points in a 25 point first qtr. Not everyone had access to the game. So, GFY!

ummmmm, you didn't need access to the game to UNDERSTAND that she could not have scored 27 when Iowa had scored 25. it was clearly a joke.

Reactions: chuck285
ummmmm, you didn't need access to the game to UNDERSTAND that she could not have scored 27 when Iowa had scored 25. it was clearly a joke.
You are thick headed aren't you. I didn't know the timeline of your post. Yes, I knew that she couldn't have scored 27 points when the team had only 25 but you could have posted when the team had played longer and it was such a lame ass stupid joke that I didn't suspect anyone would think it was clever. How was I to know that you are that dumb?

You are thick headed aren't you. I didn't know the timeline of your post. Yes, I knew that she couldn't have scored 27 points when the team had only 25 but you could have posted when the team had played longer and it was such a lame ass stupid joke that I didn't suspect anyone would think it was clever. How was I to know that you are that dumb?

you didn't know the timeline???? OMG, I am literally laughing right now.

8:50 pm--the post about Iowa scoring 25 pts in the 1st qtr

8:54 pm--my post about Clark having 27 points w/ the wink at the end

what is so hard to understand about that timeline???

It's interesting that we're a year into this and there's still so much confusion and misinformation about Covid. I'm glad Michigan felt comfortable playing after the PCR test, and that no one else was positive. However there's still a incubation period of Covid that varies from a 2-7ish days, so any instantaneous moment in time test result could be providing negative result when perhaps hours later, not just days, said negative result could be positive. AKA it's possible Cook has spread the virus to others, but it's too early for those persons to test positive.

With all that, I don't think playing would have likely contributed to any more spread to Iowa or Michigan. But there's a chance there could be more Iowa positives in the next few days. Let's hope not because that would remove them from playing in the BTT and put those players or team on pause until right before the NCAA tournament.

TZ4F6.gif

Per Hawkcentral she tested positive for COVID. Not sure what the re-test results are but she'll be under quarantine protocols I'm sure. I do know though that the rapid tests are prone to false positives. Praying she is fine and the second test was negative. Either way UIHC will take excellent care of her.
I thought they were not allowed to make public which players have tested positive? When did this change?

watched the game this morning.... opposite of the Men’s game..... kind of ironic.... Bluder putting another entertaining team on the floor this year and extremely young.... at this rate Clark is going to surpass Gustafson as Iowa women’s best ever.....Bluder has been on a roll recruiting

It's okay Fran. You just didn't know you were psychic and predicting her total points for the game after the first quarter.

• Haha
Reactions: Franisdaman
since when has the B1G followed any rule it had previously established? ;)
I guess, just hadn't heard of any of the guys being named as testing positive, other then JBo himself of course who couldn't help himself from letting everyone know on his blog...... :rolleyes:

I was wrong before when I have defended you in the past when so many others were saying that you are an attention whore and an asshat. I now agree with them and I apologize to them. I don't normally pay attention to the time stamps on posts and your wink at the end could have been an indication that you were pleased. And, congratulations on distorting my posts. I have never ever enlarged the font and don't know how to do that here. Regardless, let it go and stop being such a FAH. You are just proving those others to be right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT