ADVERTISEMENT

Woods To Michigan

I could only see this post from the overall Forum List page and not from the Wrestling Board. Does that mean I'm blocked?

Regardless, love Real and sad to see him go.

Spencer is great friends with Takuto, he has mentioned it many times in his interviews. If Iowa could bring him in it would be an absolutely massive win. Having his brother here for 2 years probably doesn’t hurt our chances.

Any high level Japanese guy would be a great pickup - they would provide totally different looks.

Penn State had a Japanese gold medalist around for awhile - Yonemitsu. Both Nick Lee and Zain raved about him

Reactions: tiltman
Spencer is great friends with Takuto, he has mentioned it many times in his interviews. If Iowa could bring him in it would be an absolutely massive win. Having his brother here for 2 years probably doesn’t hurt our chances.
Let Iowa State have the Cuban connection and Iowa can have the Japanese connection.

To be honest, i am against foreigners competing on college teams but if Americans are going to compete for other countries, it’s time to change my outlook.

• Love
Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT