ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

smash GIF

Wordle 970 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I made not one, but two dumbass mistakes. I’m pretty sure there was only one word left for birdie and I made the rookie move of using letters out of position . . . twice. Alas I needed to start very fast because I will be off the grid for a couple days towards the end of the tourney.

giphy.gif

Wordle 971 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Eagle Remake GIF

Wordle 971 2/6*

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 86/99
Luck 92/99
Probably my highest luck score ever, though bot says there were only 7 options for second shot and I have had guesses land when there still many more options available.
last night, the nopic wife and I were discussing my need to own my own tuxedo due to the number of black-tie events we attend. I jokingly said that I would get a “wedding style” one, complete with the ascot and everything. I’m sure that helped point me in the right direction here.

Eagle Remake GIF

Wordle 971 2/6*

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 86/99
Luck 92/99
Probably my highest luck score ever, though bot says there were only 7 options for second shot and I have had guesses land when there still many more options available.
last night, the nopic wife and I were discussing my need to own my own tuxedo due to the number of black-tie events we attend. I jokingly said that I would get a “wedding style” one, complete with the ascot and everything. I’m sure that helped point me in the right direction here.
I probably learned the word in my teens as I was a pretty voracious reader, but I've probably only seen or heard the word spoken 5 times in the past 35 years. The last time was this year watching Julia, when her husband was asking if one of the ascots he was considering wearing was too plebian or something like that, and Julia responded something to the effect that no one ever thought an ascot was plebian.

Funny how I play differently when it's tourney time. I worked on this for an hour last night, could not come up with a word that worked, came back to it this morning and same. Finally thought of a word just now. Other non tourney days I might have used a throwaway word to eliminate letters.

Anyway, BOOYAH!

Wordle 971 2/6*

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT