🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 1,052 X/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
Today’s was another perfect example of why I leave the option of deviating from hard mode style of play. You and I were in identical spot after play 2. I could see there were 5 remaining options but only 4 plays. I don’t see the point now of me playing Russian roulette, so on my third play I looked to eliminate as many options as possible.

Second word:
Remaining options:
SHAPE
SHAKE
SHAVE
SHAME
SHADE
My third guess (deviating from hard mode to eliminate options):
MOVED
Which revealed SHAVE as the solution.
At the worst, I would have had 3 remaining plays to test SHAPE and SHAKE.
To me, the objective is to win. Russian roulette is bullsh!t.

Wordle 1,052 4/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

We are back and got our ass kicked on the first hole. A brutal day for the group. Par was the best score of the day, and we had 11 players double or worse, ( even the stupid bot got a double) nowhere to go but up over the next 17 holes.
A few regulars have not finished, unless somebody changed screen names as we do have some new players ( welcome) so will update later tomorrow to give everyone a chance to post day one.

wordle.jpg

Good Luck

We are back and got our ass kicked on the first hole. A brutal day for the group. Par was the best score of the day, and we had 11 players double or worse, ( even the stupid bot got a double) nowhere to go but up over the next 17 holes.
A few regulars have not finished, unless somebody changed screen names as we do have some new players ( welcome) so will update later tomorrow to give everyone a chance to post day one.

wordle.jpg

Good Luck
Thank you for running the tourney once again, your effort is greatly appreciated!

wordle.jpg

Good Luck

Thanks for running this!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT