ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

I went with an odd second word to burn some vowels. It paid off, so I was feeling good. Then I come in here and find out my lucky shot brought me up to "average".

Wordle 1,144 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

STARE
VIOLA
ANVIL

Reminder,

The 2024 GiaHORT Wordle Summer Open Invitational Classic tournament starts on August 12th​

Question for the group.

Golf, being a gentlemen's game and all - I want to get everyone's opinion before the tournament starts:

Is referencing a list of all the previous WORDLE words used cheating, or an acceptable tool, like having a yardage and/or green book - that also provide available information?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - just curious what y'all think.

Question for the group.

Golf, being a gentlemen's game and all - I want to get everyone's opinion before the tournament starts:

Is referencing a list of all the previous WORDLE words used cheating, or an acceptable tool, like having a yardage and/or green book - that also provide available information?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - just curious what y'all think.
I kind of think it's cheating to look at anything but I'm also anal, stupid, and over the top about rules so my opinion might be dumb.

I kind of think it's cheating to look at anything but I'm also anal, stupid, and over the top about rules so my opinion might be dumb.
That's why I was asking. I wasn't going to use it at all if everyone else was on the same page. But I also figured - as poorly as I sometimes do, comparatively - if maybe I was the only one not using the list of prior words!

Yikes. Had to go to letter burning mode on bogey to eliminate options.

Also, I think the tourney should be about your individual skill with no outside assistance like a list of prior words, but I will go with however it is decided.

Personally I think @NoleinATL should make a call on that as tournament director.

Wordle 1,146 6/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT