ADVERTISEMENT

Words or phrases that should get used more often

image-placeholder-title.gif

Whats smegma?

I'd explain it, but it is probably better googling.

Smegma is a natural, harmless substance that builds up on the genitals from a combination of dead skin cells, oils, sweat, and other fluids:

In females, smegma collects in the folds of the labia minora and around the clitoris. In males, it collects under the foreskin.
  • Appearance
    Smegma looks like crumbly cheese and usually has a foul odor.

• Function
    Experts believe smegma acts as a natural lubricant for the genitals. In males, it's thought to keep the area between the foreskin and glans moist to reduce friction and discomfort during sex.

• Prevention and treatment
      The best way to prevent and treat smegma is to regularly wash the genitals and surrounding areas with clean water and soap. Use a gentle soap to avoid irritating the skin. Don't scrub, use harsh cleansers, or apply soap more than once a day.

• When to see a doctor
      If you wash the area daily and still notice a cheesy discharge or odor, pain, discomfort, or changes in your skin color, see your doctor. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can have similar symptoms as smegma.

"Just another day in paradise." - I hate that one because there was a dumbass at work that always said it.

"You're picking fly shit from pepper." -meaning you're comparing two positions, or things, that are practically indistinguishably. I'll occasionally use this one.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT