ADVERTISEMENT

Words or phrases that should get used more often

I'd explain it, but it is probably better googling.

Smegma is a natural, harmless substance that builds up on the genitals from a combination of dead skin cells, oils, sweat, and other fluids:

In females, smegma collects in the folds of the labia minora and around the clitoris. In males, it collects under the foreskin.
  • Appearance
    Smegma looks like crumbly cheese and usually has a foul odor.

• Function
    Experts believe smegma acts as a natural lubricant for the genitals. In males, it's thought to keep the area between the foreskin and glans moist to reduce friction and discomfort during sex.

• Prevention and treatment
      The best way to prevent and treat smegma is to regularly wash the genitals and surrounding areas with clean water and soap. Use a gentle soap to avoid irritating the skin. Don't scrub, use harsh cleansers, or apply soap more than once a day.

• When to see a doctor
      If you wash the area daily and still notice a cheesy discharge or odor, pain, discomfort, or changes in your skin color, see your doctor. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can have similar symptoms as smegma.
You could have just said d*ck cheese.

I have been using the term “kunt knuckle” lately to describe major bad players / aholes. Usually it get a laugh. Basically used as a more harsher term than douche bag.

Smegma is a natural, harmless substance that builds up on the genitals from a combination of dead skin cells, oils, sweat, and other fluids:

In females, smegma collects in the folds of the labia minora and around the clitoris. In males, it collects under the foreskin.
  • Appearance

• Function
    Experts believe smegma acts as a natural lubricant for the genitals. In males, it's thought to keep the area between the foreskin and glans moist to reduce friction and discomfort during sex.

The best way to prevent and treat smegma is to regularly wash the genitals and surrounding areas with clean water and soap. Use a gentle soap to avoid irritating the skin. Don't scrub, use harsh cleansers, or apply soap more than once a day.

• When to see a doctor
      If you wash the area daily and still notice a cheesy discharge or odor, pain, discomfort, or changes in your skin color, see your doctor. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can have similar symptoms as smegma.

You could have just said d*ck cheese.
…and that’s why the Jews invented circumcision…

I hope to shit in your hollow tooth…

Buggery.

Smegma.

"I didn't nail her......I screwed her"
8a807d89-f326-412e-a270-11f69b361082_text.gif

Reactions: FlickShagwell

• Appearance

• Function

• When to see a doctor
This should be posted under the thread title "Things we did not need to know."

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Obsequious is an excellent workplace word.
Also, I don’t mind the phrase, but I have a co-worker who asks me, “How’s it going”, multiple times during the day. What’s annoying is that he will do it, then ask me again 13 seconds later, even though I gave a response. We have a large wall with doorways on each side of it leading to the men’s room. I’ve been walking towards the bathroom, met him, answered his question as to how I’m doing, we walk around the wall using opposite doors, and he’ll ask me again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT