• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Shut it alarmist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
LOLWUT?

What "vital element" is being eliminated?

Know what is ACTUALLY being eliminated? Oxygen. Because every gallon (8#) of gas you burn, generates 20# of CO2.
How? By sapping all the oxygen from the air (that we breathe). And we can even see that decline in planetary oxygen content.
So now earth is going to run out of oxygen too? Haha.

So now earth is going to run out of oxygen too? Haha.

Not what I'd posted.

The poster I replied to inferred we were trying to "eliminate" all the carbon dioxide.
I do not see you replying to that whopper. Why is that?

We have been lied to so much by the climate changers that I don't believe a word they say.

These same people are pushing a global economy where all goods are shipped all over the world. The elite have mega mansions and fly their planes across the world at the drop of a hat.

Bill gates wants to perform geoengineering to block the sun. This poses a much lager risk to our planet than global warming does.

Climate change is big money and they will continue to spew the propaganda as long as the elite gain more power and money from promoting it.
better off dead paranoia GIF

I have seen multiple news articles reference the breaking of 1,400 temperature records but none of them say where this number came from. It may well be true but it seems like a good idea to at least cite where the number came from if you are going to use that as your headline.

Click “Global Records Summary”

“The daily records summarized here are compiled from a subset of stations in the Global Historical Climatological Network. A station is defined as the complete daily weather records at a particular location, having a unique identifier in the GHCN-Daily dataset.

For a station to be considered for any parameter, it must have a minimum of 30 years of data with more than 182 days complete each year. This is effectively a "30-year record of service" requirement, but allows for inclusion of some stations which routinely shut down during certain seasons.”

Global Records Summary​

The summaries below list the number of records broken for several recent periods is summarized in this table and updated daily. Due to late-arriving data, the number of recent records is likely underrepresented in all categories, but the ratio of records (warm to cold, for example) should be a fairly strong estimate of a final outcome. There are many more precipitation stations than temperature stations, so the raw number of precipitation records will likely exceed the number of temperature records in most climatic situations.

Global Daily Records Summary​

PERIODHIGH MAXHIGH MINLOW MAXLOW MINPRECIPITATIONSNOWFALLSNOW DEPTH
Last 7 Days604105821223449710
Last 30 Days395556578441177214619

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT