ADVERTISEMENT

Worst radio sports coverage in history

nck24

HR All-American
Dec 22, 2002
I'm working on a project so I turned on the Fever game on Sirius XM. Wow .

Some dude and some gal on the call. Neither are doing play by play. Literally two Color guys talking about the game without actually describing the action on the court.

I heard about the effect on Clarkonomics on the Indy economy, how Katie Lou doesn't like to play against her sister, all of the different sister combos in the WNBA...all while I hear shoes squeaking on the court. Once in a while we stopped talking long enough to mention that someone hit/missed a shot. I had no idea who was winning as no one bothered to mention the score until halftime. I'll just check into ESPN game cast for the 2nd half.

They must've just put the TV audio as the radio broadcast for some reason. We got all that commentary but also explains why they never described the action for you. The sister thing actually surprised me, thought in 25 years they'd have had more than five or whatever she remembered.

Reactions: EagleHawk
They must've just put the TV audio as the radio broadcast for some reason. We got all that commentary but also explains why they never described the action for you. The sister thing actually surprised me, thought in 25 years they'd have had more than five or whatever she remembered.
I thought about that. Too much banter even for TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT