ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Thing about ISM Injury

Pain comes from being stupid and if you’re gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough.
Play the game and act like you've been there.

Davenport West has a football team? I kid, I kid. You can’t see Linderbaum talk shit because he usually has his guy 10 yards downfield and waving the white flag. That kid is a damn beast. I Have no problem with ISM talking crap in the game. If he didn’t all of us would complain that we don’t show any passion and just go through the motions. That DB held him all game and got away with it. I like the energy he brings.
Well D West had a team in the late 70's, have no idea whats going on there now.......

It's funny seeing all these clowns that hate celebrations with a passion. You all probably thought Marvin Harrison was a good person because he didn't celebrate.

It's funny seeing all these clowns that hate celebrations with a passion. You all probably thought Marvin Harrison was a good person because he didn't celebrate.
You should spend less time posting and more time looking for your lost cards.

There is no way in hell you're playing with a full deck.

Reactions: Harbinger273
You should spend less time posting and more time looking for your lost cards.

There is no way in hell you're playing with a full deck.
giphy.gif

I noticed that too. Does he understand he hurt the team by getting injured doing that stunt?
I would imagine someone has brought that fact up. The better question is does he care?

Maybe Michigan bailing out got him bailed out too, with more time to heal to play in a Bowl Game. We shall see I guess.

David Pollack commenting on FSU kid throwing a shoe last week (costing them the game):

"Does this happen at 'Bama? Does this happen at Clemson? Does this happen at UGA? Does this happen at Ohio State? The premier programs and the programs that know how to compete and know that it's not about them — they don't do these things," Pollack said. "... At some point, great teams — great organizations — realize, 'All I do when I throw that shoe or celebrate is I make it about me. That's all I do. It's about me and I've made it about me. The great teams, the great organizations — they make it about we and they make it about team and they consistently do it week in and week out."

Funny thing is, I think we HAVE that great organization. We're just struggling a bit right now as we try to negotiate and navigate the new freedoms. I'm confident KF will use this as a teaching moment on the road back to ourselves.

Reactions: 24 so far
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT