ADVERTISEMENT

Would John F. Kennedy Jr. be President today if he was alive?

BrianNole777

HB Heisman
Jan 27, 2023
He wasn’t going to run for governor. He was going to run for the same Senate seat that Hillary did. That’s why she had him killed.

Do you even internet, bro?

From the link:

Historian Steve Gillon, a friend of John’s who had been his professor at Brown University, often spoke to John about politics — and his father’s presidency.

“John wanted to run for governor of New York,” says Gillon, “but his ultimate goal was to return to the White House, no doubt.”

From the link:

Historian Steve Gillon, a friend of John’s who had been his professor at Brown University, often spoke to John about politics — and his father’s presidency.

“John wanted to run for governor of New York,” says Gillon, “but his ultimate goal was to return to the White House, no doubt.”
Being Governor of New York would have required him to spend a lot of time in Albany, and no one wants that. He was more at home in DC and NYC.

All kidding aside, I think he probably would have gone into politics and absolutely would have been a major player. The Kennedy family still had a lot of clout and he was extraordinarily popular. He even cost Elaine Benes 150 bucks because she couldn’t refrain from pleasuring herself at the thought of his butt.

Being Governor of New York would have required him to spend a lot of time in Albany, and no one wants that. He was more at home in DC and NYC.

All kidding aside, I think he probably would have gone into politics and absolutely would have been a major player. The Kennedy family still had a lot of clout and he was extraordinarily popular. He even cost Elaine Benes 150 bucks because she couldn’t stop herself from pleasuring herself at the thought of his butt.

All he had to do was hit "Auto Pilot" in his plane and he'd still be alive, according to a retired private pilot I know...

I read he was supposed to take off 2 hours earlier when it was light out but his wife and her sister were late.

A pilot trainer also offered to fly with them and he declined...

8LTxmFE.png

Could JFK Jr. crashed the plane on purpose?

Apparently, he told a friend he didn't think he would live to 40 and he and his wife were having marital issues.

Low probability but possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT