ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Takes Big Lead in Battleground State

Better economy? Are you one of the type of people that likes to judge him on 3/4 of his presidency?
Yes, EVRYTHING was better under Trump, especially the economy. Now, as all you Biden supporters like to say that Biden could only do so much because of the Pandemic and should not be blamed. So, the pandemic hits Trumps in his last year and cripples the world......but he should get blasted for that anyway?

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Yeah, the talking heads were idiots who looked at polls saying it was a 70-80% probablity and decided "the polls" said Hillary had it in the bag.

They didn't and she didn't.
This is all I have been saying.

They finished within margin of error. Not wrong.
You can't double talk on this. You literaly said the same thing I have been saying. LOL!
"Yeah, the talking heads were idiots who looked at polls saying it was a 70-80% probablity and decided "the polls" said Hillary had it in the bag.

They didn't and she didn't.

The polls the talking heads referenced were the same as the CNN poll I linked, which did indeed show her up double digits. This is not a hard concept.

Ok, lunch over and back to meetings....

And what is Trump running on? What is his message?
Three of Trump’s main messages: to fully unleash American energy to help bring inflation down more quickly, secure the border so that 10 million + illegal migrants (including some on the terror watch list) don’t just waltz into this country during his term in office, and try to stem the tide of liberal judges so that actual criminals get off the streets.

What war is America in currently?
I know you’re trying to be cute….but if Trump was president not so sure the Ukraine/Russia war would exist and Iran would have been bankrupt so they wouldn’t be stirring up all the trouble in the Middle East like they are now.

The 2020 economy was garbage due to Covid. I'm not laying that on Trump, idiot though he is.

The amount of influence people think presidents have over the direction of the overall economy is flat out wrong.
Somewhat agree that a president gets too much credit for a stronger economy and too much blame when things aren’t going good. Having said that, the overall policies of an administration, such as, tax and spend vs tax cuts, keeping manufacturing in U.S., promoting capitalism, etc do impact consumer confident and the resultant overall direction of the economy.

Yes, EVRYTHING was better under Trump, especially the economy. Now, as all you Biden supporters like to say that Biden could only do so much because of the Pandemic and should not be blamed. So, the pandemic hits Trumps in his last year and cripples the world......but he should get blasted for that anyway?

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

Three of Trump’s main messages: to fully unleash American energy to help bring inflation down more quickly, secure the border so that 10 million + illegal migrants (including some on the terror watch list) don’t just waltz into this country during his term in office, and try to stem the tide of liberal judges so that actual criminals get off the streets.
Why didn't he do any of that last time he was in office?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT