ADVERTISEMENT

Would Trump stay involved in politics after a second term?

Feb 9, 2013
Or would he go off and happily just play golf?

If the latter, maybe one silver lining of a second Trump term is we’d be done with him for good. Maybe MAGA influence would wane and GOP could return to a less-reprehensible state.

Thoughts?

IMO, he would set up people he thought followed his point of view and help them. Then I think he would set back and only voice his opinion when a mic was shoved in his face.

Reactions: Hawk_82
So you’re thinking that he finishes a second term and then just does rallies and selling MAGA junk? Probably would
Yup. And honestly, it wouldn't at all surprise me if him and his little posse of morons try to figure out a way to get him onto the ballot for a 3rd term. He refused a peaceful transfer of power despite acknowledging behind the scenes that he lost the election after his first term. His 2nd term would be no different.

If the latter, maybe one silver lining of a second Trump term is we’d be done with him for good. Maybe MAGA influence would wane and GOP could return to a less-reprehensible state.

Thoughts?
He didn’t go away the first time, so why go away the second time? He’s a narcissistic sociopath. He craves the power and attention.

He won’t leave and there likely won’t be another election. TRUMP will be president for life if he wins this year
Age always wins. Lucky for you, even if Trump became a dictator, his chances of dying in the next 10 years are very high.

But Trump is not a dictator. He will serve 4 more years then step aside like a president should.

Do you think Obama is a dictator with how involved he has been in the biden office? Some even say this is his 3rd term. Seems a little like a dictator to me. Now I hear dems throwing out Michelle's name so Obama can serve a 4th term.

Age always wins. Lucky for you, even if Trump became a dictator, his chances of dying in the next 10 years are very high.

But Trump is not a dictator. He will serve 4 more years then step aside like a president should.

Do you think Obama is a dictator with how involved he has been in the biden office? Some even say this is his 3rd term. Seems a little like a dictator to me. Now I hear dems throwing out Michelle's name so Obama can serve a 4th term.
Moran

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Thoughts?
What makes ANYONE think he's going to willingly leave office in 2029 if he's still alive and semi-functional?

WTF?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
JFC, you’re brainwashed by the fear mongers. Wake tf up and stop watching the View.
LOL, after what happened after the 2020 election (criminal conspiracy to overturn the election and then 1/6) they're isn't any reason to think there's any limit to what Trump would do to stay in office if he gets back in again.

Talk about brainwashed, look in the effing mirror.

I hate discussions about what Trump would do when he "willingly" leaves office in 2029 because the whole premise is ludicrous. Again, see 2020.

Only reasonable reply in this thread so far.

One of the dumbest posts I’ve read all year, congratulations!

Thoughts?
He'll be around until he dies. Book it.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Well I've been told by everyone on this board and corporate media that democracy is at stake and if he wins he will become a dictator so I'm not sure why everyone is acting like there is going to be a 2028 Election.
Based off that logic he will be involved with politics until his death and Donald Jr takes over.

Day #1 he pardons himself for everything. Day #2 he appoints himself to SCOTUS. Day#3 he opens a McDonald's franchise in the West Wing.
Day # 4 he grabs a woman's pussy, because... well, you know, he told us he likes to do it. Although when he did it to E. Jean, she came out $ 89 million dollars richer for his "locker room" act.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Would he have an office down the street like Obama?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT