ADVERTISEMENT

Would ya? Lawyer edition....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
ZGLUVYU5XBHJFFIKJ67RU75YUI.jpg

A 41-year-old Tampa lawyer was arrested Saturday after she left two girls — ages 3 and 7 — unattended just feet from the Gulf of Mexico for at least a half-hour, during which time the younger girl wandered into the water alone, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

Patricia Anne Bronson, 41, of Clearwater, was arrested Saturday morning at Upham Beach, 6850 Beach Plaza in St. Pete Beach. She was booked into the Pinellas County jail on two counts of neglect of a child without great bodily harm, according to arrest reports from the Sheriff’s Office. The charge is a third-degree felony.

Bronson’s employer is White & Case LLP, an international law firm with a location in Tampa, according to the arrest report. The Florida Bar also lists Bronson as a lawyer for White & Case LLP.

Reached by phone this week, Bronson declined to comment. Efforts to reach a lawyer who Bronson said was representing her were unsuccessful this week after multiple phone calls to his office.

On Saturday morning, witnesses watched Bronson drop the girls off at Upham Beach, then get back in her car and leave, an arrest report states. The arrest report described Bronson as a “caregiver” to the girls.

One witness told deputies that she asked the 7-year-old where her sister was and the girl responded by pointing to the water. The witness ran to the water and found the 3-year-old in “waist deep” water by herself, reports state. The girl continued to run off, the witness told deputies. The witness later persuaded the 3-year-old to stay with her and the 7-year-old.

Bronson left the children by themselves for 30 to 45 minutes, the arrest report states. Bronson told deputies that she was “parking the car,” though she confirmed no one was watching the girls while she did so, the report states.

While being booked into the Pinellas County Jail, deputies added an additional third-degree felony charge of introducing/possessing contraband in a county detention facility against Bronson, according to an arrest report.

Bronson was “acting nervous and fidgeting” and when deputies asked if she was hiding anything, Bronson said she was just cold. Deputies later found a small vape pen containing a liquid substance after Bronson passed through an X-ray machine.

Bronson was released on a $15,000 bond on Sunday, according to jail records.

A spokesperson for White & Case LLP said they would look into the matter but had not responded to the Tampa Bay Times’ request for comment as of Wednesday morning.

White & Case LLP’s Tampa office is a global operations center and employs lawyers in the company’s technology and transactions group, the law firm’s website states.

Always funny to me how law firms will represent the scummiest clients, criminals and terrorists but dump their own attorneys at the first sign of trouble
If the accused person’s rights are not upheld and protected and everything isn’t done correct they can get off on a formality. We’ve got to protect the rights of those that ultimately end up guilty in order to protect the innocent.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
I am going to vote would,
She has a good job, doesn't let a couple of minor distractions interrupt a good time and even though she vapes she keeps it hidden, lets party
Not just vapes and hides it, but they had to use an x-ray to find her vape. You know what that means.
happy-birthday-dunn-v0-bkdyv6e2hd5b1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
I am going to vote would,
She has a good job, doesn't let a couple of minor distractions interrupt a good time and even though she vapes she keeps it hidden, lets party
Seriously? I would have guessed "Not Your Type" but... Damn.

I'm not always up to date. I guess.

Put me down for a 'semi'.

Good enough looking for a slump buster, but the child abandonment issues throws ice water on the chances of wanting to stick around for pillow talk.

White and Case?

I have been hearing about that firm for decades. It's one of the most legendary and prestigious firms out there ... doing a lot of Wall Street legal work ... with connections to Goldman, J.P. Morgan and pretty much everyone.

It sounds as if the Tampa office is some sort of operations center. I am guessing she may not fit in going forward.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT