ADVERTISEMENT

Would you, Amanda Knox

chris-evans-captain-america.gif

I think I saw something about you in the news.

This quote from that article is so vile I'm actually impressed.

"His wife said in the deposition that she had attempted to alert the morgue supervisor, claiming that Douglas would return after work smelling like sex and alcohol.

“He said, ‘Whatever happens on county time and on county property is county business’,” she claimed."

"His wife said in the deposition that she had attempted to alert the morgue supervisor, claiming that Douglas would return after work smelling like sex and alcohol.

“He said, ‘Whatever happens on county time and on county property is county business’,” she claimed."

I'm not sure how you smell like sex with a corpse

You all seem to forget that she is actually innocent. She did not murder her roommate. The charges brought against her were absurd. The actual killer spent 13 years in prison for the crime. Believe it or not, Italy doesn't have a crackerjack criminal justice system filled with highly skilled investigators. Their system is slightly less corrupt than Mexico's. And I mean slightly.

And wood.
Oh, stop taking all the Lifetime Movie fun out of this.

Reactions: jasonrann

The Ohio version of “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.”

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT