ADVERTISEMENT

Would you like to watch hundreds of rattle snakes slithering around?

When i was 15-17 we drove up to Pithole, PA. and caught and milked the rattlers, sent the venom down to the hospitals in the burgh. That paid my car insurance and gas money. It was a fast and easy way to make money in the summer months.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
giphy.webp

The couple of times I've checked in today have been unproductive. Snakes are apparently like cats, insomuch as they just spend all day sleeping. I guess I was hoping there'd be constant snake gladiator battles, or small children wandering into their den, or something.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
What I figured. Wife’s family lives in Loveland/Longmont. Father in law saw one at TPC Colorado that was huge. Open invite to play has me nervous.
I’d play and wouldn’t worry. Just don’t chase your ball into the deep stuff.

Most rattlesnake bites in Colorado happen to ag workers. It’s one of the biggest insurance issues with weed growers.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I’d play and wouldn’t worry. Just don’t chase your ball into the deep stuff.

Most rattlesnake bites in Colorado happen to ag workers. It’s one of the biggest insurance issue with weed growers.
I was being silly I will play. But my god do I hate snakes.

Reactions: mnole03
From the article
"
In August, the babies will be born. They’re called pups and, unlike nearly all other reptiles, they do not hatch from eggs but are born alive.

Also unlike other snakes, rattlesnake mothers care for their young ... "

Thats pretty interesting

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT