ADVERTISEMENT

Would you vote for someone who says the world will end in 12 years?

Would you vote for someone who says the world will end in 12 years?

• Yes

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 75.5%

• Total voters

Finance85

HR Legend
Oct 22, 2003
Many people will already have seen the news and know who this is. I'm posing the question based on it not mattering who said it.

You do understand that that's less hyperbolic than saying everything will be fine, right?

Probably not.
well since I have been told over many many twelve year stretches that the world was ending in my lifetime and it never did.... no it's not more hyperbolic. no

Action - serious fundamental change - is likely needed within the next decade to avoid a catastrophic rise in the future. She's probably not wrong if you take "end of the world" as "disastrous consequences for civilization". A five degree rise in global temps will do that.

No, I only vote for people that say they grab women by the pussy
tenor.gif

Reactions: pink shizzle
Action - serious fundamental change - is likely needed within the next decade to avoid a catastrophic rise in the future. She's probably not wrong if you take "end of the world" as "disastrous consequences for civilization". A five degree rise in global temps will do that.
Are we talking giving up things that are harmful to the environment or just paying taxes?

There again we are supposed to figure out ehat she really meant.

No, but I would also never vote for AOC. We'll, maybe if it were down to her and Bernie I would. If someone is going to damage society, they may as well be attractive.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
Nope I wouldn't vote for AOC.

On the same note I wouldn't vote for someone who mocks the disabled either.

If I had to pick between the two . . . Got to be honest I would pick the world is gonna end in 12 years lady. While I am not convinced she is entirely connected with reality she seems far more connected with reality than the man who mocks the disabled.

Oh and she seems less like a sociopath.

I think Pat did win in Iowa once.....but move those goal posts....but Pat is your mess.
Pat is nothing to me but keep making up your own facts Joel. How does pointing out your fallacies move the goal post? If you want to think a large majority of Republicans think the world is 12K years old be my guest. Robertson never won Iowa and neither did Trump. Just keep makin sh!t up though......

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Pat is nothing to me but keep making up your own facts Joel. How does pointing out your fallacies move the goal post? If you want to think a large majority of Republicans think the world is 12K years old be my guest. Robertson never won Iowa and neither did Trump. Just keep makin sh!t up though......
and if you wanna think a majority of Dems believe the world is 10 years away from dying....be my guest.
Pat did win a "straw poll" with Ioway GOPers back in the day, tho....AOC hasn't even done that yet. And Pat is really nothing to me james. Just another dumb f^ck Republican wandering in the bush country. Praise the Lord.

Many people will already have seen the news and know who this is. I'm posing the question based on it not mattering who said it.
Depends on whether they are right.

And what else they have to say.

I find it interesting that you chose to post this poll, rather than ask whether people would vote for someone who says the sky isn't falling, when it clearly is.

I heard yesterday that she would be the clear democrat 2020 front runner if she was old enough to run.

That should be eye opening to moderate democrats.

I heard yesterday that she would be the clear democrat 2020 front runner if she was old enough to run.

That should be eye opening to moderate democrats.

I would counter it should be eye opening to conservatives. Four years of Trump dumb assery and treason just might swing this country very far to the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT