ADVERTISEMENT

Would you?

One of my cousins has become the go to guy for keeping up our family sites and he has gotten me involved. It is a lot like work, but is very satisfying. Last year he brought in some buddies with a bucket truck to replace deteriorating gable vents in the 150+ year church surrounded by our people. Dudes were 60+ feet up while I was the ground guy. Kudos to them as I don’t do heights much anymore.
Many beers were raised afterwards as we walked the grounds and toasted our efforts.
Every minute was worth it.
Next month Branson and I will be the “hole team” as we prepare the spot for our recently deceased Aunt. The Piedmont soil is a challenge, but he will get us thru it. Dude is a beast.
I wish the chick in the OP would come by to give us a hand…

Reactions: torbee and pjhawk
No. Attention whore.
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

I have probably posted this before, but I had a buddy in junior high and high school who moved away from IC. He moved back to attend Iowa, and he told this wild story about a girl he dated his senior year in high school. They were out one night and wound up at a cemetery, one thing led to another and they wound up screwing on one of those large tombs like the gal in this video is cleaning. After the sexy time is over, he looks at the grave marker and realizes it has the same last name as his GF. Yep, she'd led him there and they did it on her dad's marker. She told my fiend he'd always judged her, and never approved of her. Well, she sure did show him.

She is going to kill you and put you in the graveyard after the sex. Now.....to many on here, they would take the good lay and death while asleep. But I'm guessing the majority wouldn't take that. I think it all depends on the all night sex session before she kills you.

She is going to kill you and put you in the graveyard after the sex. Now.....to many on here, they would take the good lay and death while asleep. But I'm guessing the majority wouldn't take that. I think it all depends on the all night sex session before she kills you.

Hmmmmm.....

Decisions, decisions.....

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Yep. Honorable work.
Cemeteries always struck me as something of a conceit of and to the dead.

Drive through a neighborhood and come up on a graveyard, “WTH, we dedicated housing to the dead?”

If every society embraced it how long before there would be hardly any valuable land left for the living?

We are not this crude matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT