ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja......caution...you better be able to take a stabbing...

jasonrann

HB Legend
Apr 11, 2007
Looks worth it to me! Arm and back is child's play.

Instagram Model Genie Exum Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing Boyfriend​

Katie Campione - 3h ago
Follow
React|

© Provided by People
Instagram and OnlyFans model Genie Exum has been arrested after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend, police say.
On Monday, at around 6:45 p.m., police responded to a 911 call of a man assaulted inside an apartment on 10th Avenue in Manhattan, NYPD said in a statement to PEOPLE. Upon arrival, the man told authorities that he got into a dispute with Exum, 22, and she allegedly stabbed him in the arm and back with a kitchen knife.
Genie Exum has been charged with assault
© Genie Exum/instagramGenie Exum has been charged with assault
Emergency responders also arrived on the scene and transported the man to NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue. Police say he is in stable condition.
Bill.com Official Website - Intelligent Business Payments
Adwww.bill.com/Payments/Automation

th

Exum was arrested and charged with assault. Meyers, a public defender for the Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem — who is representing Exum, did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.
Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.
Exum's boyfriend has been identified as Frances Amor, New York Daily News and New York Post reported. He goes by the name Baby Boy Pajules on social media, according to the outlets.
Following her arrest, Exum was released without bail at her arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court, New York Post reported. Judge Michael Gaffey issued a no-contact order against Exum, barring her from speaking to Amor, according to the outlet.
RELATED: N.C. Woman Missing for a Month Is Found Dead in Woods, Man Accused of Kidnapping, Murder
The influencer boasts over 36,000 followers on Instagram. On Tuesday evening, she reshared a video on her Instagram Story that appeared to show her sitting next to a police officer at a police precinct.
"They took my phone y'all I'm on the trap rn" she wrote.

EDIT - Her Instagram page delivers. I am relying on the article that says she is 22 BTW.

She strikes me as someone who'd better maximize her marketability and land a wealthy husband as soon as she can, because her clock is ticking and the second no one wants to see her nekked, it's all over for her. Her posts have no content beyond "do you find me attractive?" and "look at my butt!".

reminds me a lot of the crazy college GF. She brained me with a lamp during a heated argument.
So...I guess that means that at some point in the past I was a definite "would", but I've learned some hard lessons about the hot/crazy graph.

OP, if you’re not drinking - and good for you man - you still have to have some crazy in your life.

She fits the bill.

reminds me a lot of the crazy college GF. She brained me with a lamp during a heated argument.
So...I guess that means that at some point in the past I was a definite "would", but I've learned some hard lessons about the hot/crazy graph.
My crazy ass college girlfriend dumped a pot of hot macaroni and cheese water on my lap during an argument once. Threw a remote at me and put a hole in my apartment door another time.

Now we're married. 🤣

Around 19 dating this really hot/crazy chick, threw my keys at me from about 3 foot away and busted my nose open, tried to kick out my bedroom window and the blinds were caught around her foot, she tore them down with said foot and tried to beat me with them. Had to show her the front door.

I hit it.. then ghost away before the crazy hits. The clock is ticking for her though, after the first baby or when she hits mid 30's she is going to ballon.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT