ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja? Miss Florida candidate.

Finance85

HB Legend
Oct 22, 2003
212951686694845.jpg

She's a martial arts instructor, graduated from Florida Atlantic, and daughter of a good friend of mine. She's from the Pembroke Pines area.

Reactions: h-hawk
Dude. Really? Your friend's daughter? I mean I've got a niece who can't seem to understand that a desired career path in TV journalism generally doesn't entail instagram bikini pics, but... really?

Dude. Really? Your friend's daughter? I mean I've got a niece who can't seem to understand that a desired career path in TV journalism generally doesn't entail instagram bikini pics, but... really?
My friend used to work in the finance department of a large pharma company that was a client of mine. He's really bright, and started his own technology consulting company. He's now semi-retired. I used to ask him about the milkman factor.

• Haha
Reactions: Aardvark86

Yeah, OP is gross. Posting "wouldja" pic of the daughter of a friend? And OP is like, 75, right?

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT