ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja

Part of me wants to look up her record. Part of me doesn't want to.....might change decision

giphy.webp

I got ya. Had a great idea earlier. I lost it. This one will be #7? or 6

BTW, I hope we over last night. I was trying to save a life.
Hort is hort it is what it is. I understood why you were doing what you were doing. At some point a man can only be called a racist so many times before he starts telling people to **** themselves though, and as a white, confident, bald, male, I don't get to laugh off "racist".

I'm a real boy dude, if I have something to say to you I will say it, we good.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Hort is hort it is what it is. I understood why you were doing what you were doing. At some point a man can only be called a racist so many times before he starts telling people to **** themselves though, and as a white, confident, bald, male, I don't get to laugh off "racist".

I'm a real boy dude, if I have something to say to you I will say it, we good.

Your requested history thread is up.

Back when Jordan motors existed, the car sales guy thought I was some rich person from the middle east. He allowed my brother and I to test drive extremely high end and entirely new luxury sports sedans from Deutschland and Nippon. My brother and I might have allegedly exceeded that girls speed on the local Des Moines interstates. I'll just say that the vw phaeton 12 cylinder and audi s8 had some giddy up and go. Dude never came with us or ever asked for license or insurance info. Ah the good old days. We did buy 3 vehicles from the joint, of which I still have one.

Back when Jordan motors existed, the car sales guy thought I was some rich person from the middle east. He allowed my brother and I to test drive extremely high end and entirely new luxury sports sedans from Deutschland and Nippon. My brother and I might have allegedly exceeded that girls speed on the local Des Moines interstates. I'll just say that the vw phaeton 12 cylinder and audi s8 had some giddy up and go. Dude never came with us or ever asked for license or insurance info. Ah the good old days. We did buy 3 vehicles from the joint, of which I still have one

I enjoyed speeding stupid on backroads back in the day. Now.....I'm rarely in a hurry.

giphy.webp

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
I mean there is crazy, and there is crazier. I have seen it. Lets say it was a day in New Mexico with no ID or phone numbers exchanged......perhaps. But she still might kill you. I guess if she was the best sex of my life and she killed me in my sleep.....I'm coming back to Ted Lasso aspect.
Kite kicking on or wearing off?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT