ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Schedule

S let’s see if these 2 Monday matches are being televised on BTN. This may be the BIG’s token attempt to increase wrestling tv viewership. Otherwise why involve just The Hawk’s and Nittany Lion’s home meets w/ Monday schedule??
My first thought was also BTN.

I believe the schedule is set? What other competition could be set?

Nov. 4 @ Cal Baptist
Nov. 19 Oregon State
Nov. 26 @ Iowa State
Dec. 8 @ Penn
Dec. 10 Columbia
Dec. 29 & 30 Solider Salute

The Big Ten Schedule released today

Feb. 25 @ Okie State

Mat. 9 & 10 Big Tens @ Maryland
Mar. 21-23 NCAA Tournament in Kansas City
This is 14 duals and a tournament then add in the usual open tournaments, Luther, Lindenwood, Grandview & UNI Open

I believe the schedule is set? What other competition could be set?

Nov. 4 @ Cal Baptist
Nov. 19 Oregon State
Nov. 26 @ Iowa State
Dec. 8 @ Penn
Dec. 10 Columbia
Dec. 29 & 30 Solider Salute

The Big Ten Schedule released today

Feb. 25 @ Okie State

Mat. 9 & 10 Big Tens @ Maryland
Mar. 21-23 NCAA Tournament in Kansas City
This is 14 duals and a tournament then add in the usual open tournaments, Luther, Lindenwood, Grandview & UNI Open

6 home duals seems lighter than usual, but you might be correct.

And PSU on President's Day in Feb.

Two holidays that not everyone has off...but let's schedule one of our limited Big10 home duals that day.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN
Prob just as many as have Sundays off.

Reactions: Hawkgma
I just pulled up the schedule on hawkeyesports.com, and nothing is showing until January. So, the Nov. and Dec. competitions aren't showing. I'm guessing there's a glitch on the page, but can someone confirm that, or post a link to the full season's schedule? Thanks.

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the season has officially started and yet we still don’t have a complete schedule.

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the season has officially started and yet we still don’t have a complete schedule.

The season doesn't officially start until next week. (CORRECTION: You were correct!)

But still...yeah. I wonder if they weren't trying to influence duals until later with the thought they'd be more at full strength. That doesn't appear to be a concern anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
The season doesn't officially start until next week.

But still...yeah. I wonder if they weren't trying to influence duals until later with the thought they'd be more at full strength. That doesn't appear to be a concern anymore.
It's definitely done and will be released soon . I did see Columbia listed for a Sunday somewhere but it will be a Friday night dual

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT