ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

Kinda my thinking as well.

Now, a carrier/US warship take a hit in all this, that's a different story.

I'm sure Iran has been watching closely on how Ukraine developed waterborne-drones to take out Russian ships....

What is interesting, is I have seen zero coverage of this on CNN or MSNBC. That might or might not tell us something. Not even Drudge is reporting it.

I think you all have been sold some fake news. (sorry, I had to)

Reactions: goldmom and hawkosx
An intelligent Black woman was nominated and his brain melted. He just wants a white man who only looks out for the white man, no matter how incompetent.
You cannot find a single thing in here or anywhere that supports this and the fact you would make it up about someone is one of many examples of why you are an actual piece of shit.

Eat shit Menace, you weak little bitch.

I bet you liked Dick Cheney 22 years ago.

More proof you’re an idiot.

Show us the logic you used assume a Ron Paul voter like Dick Cheney 22 years ago.

For you it’s Team Blue and Team Red. You can never actually discuss an issue, you just need to know when you are supposed to wave your pom poms.

What is interesting, is I have seen zero coverage of this on CNN or MSNBC. That might or might not tell us something. Not even Drudge is reporting it.

Reuters sourcing US officials.

I doubt it’s fake.

WASHINGTON, Aug 5 (Reuters) - At least five U.S. personnel were injured in an attack against a military base in Iraq on Monday, U.S. officials told Reuters, as the Middle East braced for a possible new wave of attacks by Iran and its allies following last week's killing of senior members of militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah.

Reuters (very credible outlet) has a story up about injuries, nothing about deaths. Hopefully the injuries are minor / concussion and not life threatening. Hopefully we don’t go all in on this one. Providing defensive support for Israel like the last Iran attack is ok by me.

Reuters (very credible outlet) has a story up about injuries, nothing about deaths. Hopefully the injuries are minor / concussion and not life threatening. Hopefully we don’t go all in on this one. Providing defensive support for Israel like the last Iran attack is ok by me.

I hadn't checked their website (reliable). But it blows my mind that cnn.com, msnbc.com, and drudgereport have nothing. Drudge doesn't necessarily care about content, they just blast out links.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You cannot find a single thing in here or anywhere that supports this and the fact you would make it up about someone is one of many examples of why you are an actual piece of shit.

Eat shit Menace, you weak little bitch.
250x250bb.jpg

More proof you’re an idiot.

Show us the logic you used assume a Ron Paul voter like Dick Cheney 22 years ago.

For you it’s Team Blue and Team Red. You can never actually discuss an issue, you just need to know when you are supposed to wave your pom poms.
Clutch his clipboard and fondle his whistle 😉

Went over your head di

None of us do, right?
True but some of us aren't consistently defending a creepy old dude for reasons that I will never understand. You sit here and blame dems for talking about the man saying that if we just shut up he'd go away. Did you ever stop to think that your constant defending the indefensible trying to play some contrarian game is the reason he is still around? Maybe it's you and those who play this dumb both sides game who caused him to still be relevant.

True but some of us aren't consistently defending a creepy old dude for reasons that I will never understand. You sit here and blame dems for talking about the man saying that if we just shut up he'd go away. Did you ever stop to think that your constant defending the indefensible trying to play some contrarian game is the reason he is still around? Maybe it's you and those who play this dumb both sides game who caused him to still be relevant.
Back up Sparky.
I am not constantly defending the man. I’ve said that I’m not voting for him probably in the neighborhood of 250 times.

It’s kinda sad what happened to Phenomenally. I feel we, maybe as a board, went a bit too far in our trying to pop his un-burstable bubble on Elon being a terrible human being and it broke him.
Boot straps. He needs to reach for boot straps.
Nah, you may be right. His suspension needs a bit of adjustment.

Lol you just HAD to jump in to defend him when someone made a reference to him and Epstein. I mean why? If you aren't voting for him and don't like him why defend him at all?

It gives her a justified opportunity to call people "Sparky". Wtf??

Last edited:
Lol you just HAD to jump in to defend him when someone made a reference to him and Epstein. I mean why? If you aren't voting for him and don't like him why defend him at all?
You think I was defending him?
I was making fun of a 32 year old picture that was cherry picked so someone could try making a point in order to be cool.
Are you seriously so lacking in comprehension?

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT